my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
My nuts fog her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmax and AscendingHero
No mutt can fog a white woman in her prime

@africancel @portuguesecel @FastBananaCEO @adrianalima @Vagabond @Selinity @RecessedPrettyboy @moonblunt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Looks234 and Deleted member 12688
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
long midface is so bad bruh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12611
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero
Her extremely low gonial angle is unideal. Gonial angle should be higher on the ideal woman than the ideal man. Just zoom in on her face in the first photo and analyze her jaw, specifically it's connection to the chin, and you will feel how the whole jaw should fall lower.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and AscendingHero
Her extremely low gonial angle is unideal. Gonial angle should be higher on the ideal woman than the ideal man. Just zoom in on her face in the first photo and analyze her jaw, specifically it's connection to the chin, and you will feel how the whole jaw should fall lower.
This is the definition of autism

Just pure autism

JFL at u psl aspies getting worked up over that @afriancel gtfinh on this mf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
thoughts on nata lee? @looksmaxxer234 @africancel, she (nata lee), lima, brooke shields, and orrego are my ideal foids. Look at her ass in the last 3 pics, insane angelic skull aswell. Lovely pheno😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
thoughts on nata lee? @looksmaxxer234 @africancel, she (nata lee), lima, brooke shields, and orrego are my ideal foids. Look at her ass in the last 3 pics, insane angelic skull aswell. Lovely pheno😍😍😍
She’s hot af

This is the definition of autism

Just pure autism

JFL at u psl aspies getting worked up over that @afriancel gtfinh on this mf
Im not saying she's not attractive, I am just pointing out her faults. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Im not saying she's not attractive, I am just pointing out her faults. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.
who cares
lol her gonial ain't even that low, what hte absolute fuck. Her jaw would be perfect for producing mogger sons.

who cares

lol her gonial ain't even that low, what hte absolute fuck. Her jaw would be perfect for producing mogger sons.
Why are you getting so emotional over this? You're acting like a woman.

Why are you getting so emotional over this? You're acting like a woman.
im not im just saying stop being aspie and noticing irrelevant shit and normally sane person wouldn't. JFL

• Love it
@BeautyIsEverything would you?
Yeah. She's stacy, but just not gigastacy. Her jaw and gonial angle are unideal for a woman. Here is a morph I just did that turns her into a gigastacy:
Original:
20210505 225318

Morph:
2021 05 05 22 57 15247 0400

Now she has a fighting chance at competing with legitimate gigastacies liek Ariana Lima.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Yeah. She's stacy, but just not gigastacy. Her jaw and gonial angle are unideal for a woman. Here is a morph I just did that turns her into a gigastacy:
Original:
View attachment 1123640
Morph:
View attachment 1123641

Now she has a fighting chance at competing with legitimate gigastacies liek Ariana Lima.
don't see much difference tbh. I don't think it's the low gonial angle, it's just the masseter/buccinator combo which might be unattractive to you.

Gigastacy brother insane collagen/coloring and such harmonious body proportions would pump until my dick fell off

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
  • Love it
it looks the same you autistic ass nigga
muh gonial angle
If it looks the same to you you are blind. I increased her chin height 1.25x it was before, not to even mention the rest of her jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Copeful
don't see much difference tbh. I don't think it's the low gonial angle, it's just the masseter/buccinator combo which might be unattractive to you.

View attachment 1123655View attachment 1123656

Gigastacy brother insane collagen/coloring and such harmonious body proportions would pump until my dick fell off
only failo is really that tattoo. Tattoo on girls are a big failo

only failo is really that tattoo. Tattoo on girls are a big failo
agreed im not a fan of tatts on a girl. However if they are very attractive and it's not excessive or queer it's doesn't bother me too much, esp. if the tatts are not located on someone like their arms, neck, etc.

But yea tatts on girls are a big no, instantly makes them low class, etc

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Why are you Indians obsessed with white women but hate ethnic women for doing same ?
Who you calling indian you cock smoking fagot

• JFL

@looksmaxxer234

@Selinity

@TheEndHasNoEnd

@FastBananaCEO

@gamma

• Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

I'm intrigued by your analysis.

• +1