Can anyone give insight on their long term experience with shoe lifts?

Tuckernuck Island

Tuckernuck Island

Iron
I am approximately 6'0 barefoot and my shoes give me an inch so I am usually just about 6'1. I have a situation with my family where I might be moving into a 'leadership' position where being as imposing and intimidating as possible is actually important. I figured I would just lie and say I was 6'2-6'3, but I have found from my time in college and around friends that those few inches between 6'0 and 6'2-3 make a big difference. Plus you can say this is retarded but a girls reaction to saying you are 6'2 vs 6'0-1 is like visibly different if you know what I mean.

What is the 'golden ratio' with lifts? I figured I could slip in a one inch lift in my shoes to get to about 6'2. I don't want to wear too much and fuck my feet up and I figured an inch wouldn't be the end of the world. Am I being autistic? Thoughts?

hat is the 'golden ratio' with lifts? I figured I could slip in a one inch lift in my shoes to get to about 6'2. I don't
thoughts: you are being autistic, just wear nike TNs and go to the gym u twink

• +1
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island
women dont see the difference only someone taller than you actually perceive u as shorter..everyone larps their height by 2 inches anyways

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Tuckernuck Island
women dont see the difference only someone taller than you actually perceive u as shorter..everyone larps their height by 2 inches anyways
I figured that is the case, but I went in the mirror and like 'lifted' myself up on my toes by an extra inch and the difference looked crazy to me...

I figured that is the case, but I went in the mirror and like 'lifted' myself up on my toes by an extra inch and the difference looked crazy to me...
go for it bro ur not crazy the 1inch boost is huge in other ways

• +1
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island

Users who are viewing this thread

Back