Can anyone make an in-depth thread about purchasing good quality drugs over the darknet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Title.
bump

Last edited:
Zero replies so far

Such thread already exists

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine living in Berlin and ordering drugs online

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Imagine having no social circle/connections and not wanting to buy trash gestrecktes Dreckszeug from the streets

Link?
Dafür brauchst du keine sozialen Kontakte und koks ist immer gestreckt
Geh einfach zum Afrikaner deines vertrauens im Görli

Dafür brauchst du keine sozialen Kontakte und koks ist immer gestreckt
Geh einfach zum Afrikaner deines vertrauens im Görli
Ja aber im Darknet soll es u.a. weniger stark gestrecktes und günstigeres Zeug geben. "Afrikaner meines Vertrauens" jfl, ich will Koks und Pep, kein Koffein und Lidocain.

Ja aber im Darknet soll es u.a. weniger stark gestrecktes und günstigeres Zeug geben. "Afrikaner meines Vertrauens" jfl, ich will Koks und Pep, kein Koffein und Lidocain.
Jfl du rassist

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Bewusst
Ruf ein Obst Taxi an dort ist die Qualität zu 100% gegeben
0.7 für 50 Euro

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Buy bitcoin, go to some dark net market, choose good seller with lots of good ratings. If they require pgp learn how to use it. Follow the sellers instructions. Boom.

A complete waste of your time. The failure points of drug delivery are the exact same whether you use clearnet sources or darknet sources. EXACTLY THE SAME. This is obvious to anyone who stops to think about the problems involved, but very few people do actually think about anything these days.

Which is exactly why, the feds bust darknet marketplaces, suppliers and buyers every few years, reliably, in spite of how much kids circlejerk themselves about their security blanket.

I could write a small book on the various delusional practices and pseudolegalese nonsense DNM fanboys routinely engage in and tell eachother about, such as their retarded belief that if a drug package shows up at their house and they dont open it before the cops raid their house, well HURR DURR U CANT PROVE IT WAS ME WHO ORDERED IT, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY like these morons really think the police and courts haven't seen this sort of bald faced nonsense a million times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I wouldn't buy anything from anyone but my friend

A complete waste of your time. The failure points of drug delivery are the exact same whether you use clearnet sources or darknet sources. EXACTLY THE SAME. This is obvious to anyone who stops to think about the problems involved, but very few people do actually think about anything these days.

Which is exactly why, the feds bust darknet marketplaces, suppliers and buyers every few years, reliably, in spite of how much kids circlejerk themselves about their security blanket.

I could write a small book on the various delusional practices and pseudolegalese nonsense DNM fanboys routinely engage in and tell eachother about, such as their retarded belief that if a drug package shows up at their house and they dont open it before the cops raid their house, well HURR DURR U CANT PROVE IT WAS ME WHO ORDERED IT, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY like these morons really think the police and courts haven't seen this sort of bald faced nonsense a million times.
Exactly this

1. Buy bitcoin on an online exchange (e.g. bitcoin.de)
  2. Download Tor Browser
  3. Go to dark net market place of your choice and make an account
  4. Transfer bitcoin from online exchange to market place
  5. Shop for drugs from reliable vendor preferably within the EU or Germany at best (watch out for good review history and intelligible shop/item description. This way you can screen for low IQ subhumans who want to scam you.)
  6. Wait for shipment in your mail box
  7. Get high
  8. Don't get addicted
Buying from dark net professionals >>>>> Buying shit from niggers on the street
Abgesehen davon: Lass es sein, es ist es nicht wert. :cautious:

You are an ignorant pleb, if you do it right, the chances of getting caught when buying on the dark net is much lower than buying from losers on the street. Let alone all the other benefits like higher quality, cheaper prize and not having to interact with subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back