Can anyone make this guy lighter in skin tone.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Images 36

Want see if it's Coloring or Features as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He looks like a dumbass

Can't get any better than this with my skills tbh.
Thumb

Referenced this image but didn't really match it well, I think.
SaudiMBSFeature

Keep in mind I made the lips pinker as well.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist Guys like these will benefit from skin lightening.
For sure he looks better. But not by much. In India his SMV would've increased 10 fold however.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, mayo mogger and 2 others
it's features as well

his nose is bad/droopy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep and SecularIslamist

Hinge results USA: 5-7 likes
Hinge results India: 10-15 likes

Hinge results USA: 9-10 likes
Hinge results India: 100+ likes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, watah and 2 others
His hair and eyes are BLACK

skin tone alone wont do much will still look asian

And mid features

with skin lightening and a good rhinoplasty i think he would be low HTN (y)
He mogs me and you think I'm HTN :lul:

For sure because I'm lighter I'd do better with ethnics because my SMV is higher with them on the basis of colouring. I don't deny that.

Someone on .is did a experiment. With his first pics. He only got like 5 likes. Only fat women and ltbs.
That's just expected sub-chad results tbh. They need to do another one with lighter. Maybe get 2-5 (max) likes more.

did you test this are you just ryna to make a point with this comparison
Just making a point. Backed up by .org theory and my own chadfishing experiments :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, Chadeep and 1 other person

For sure because I'm lighter I'd do better with ethnics because my SMV is higher with them on the basis of colouring. I don't deny that.

That's just expected sub-chad results tbh. They need to do another one with lighter. Maybe get 2-5 (max) likes more.

Just making a point. Backed up by .org theory and my own chadfishing experiments :feelsokman:
his eye areas great

his strongest point imo

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and yeeyeeslayer
And mid features
Jeenu Mahadevan is a 22 year old male model from Oslo, Norway. He is the son of Sri Lankan immigrants and was discovered on a bus in Norway by designer Ida Falck Øien which jumpstarted his modelling career. He told Vogue Magazine that as a child he was a “space geek” and dreamed about becoming an astronomer. Jeenu’s chiseled cheek bones are what makes him stand out in the industry. He says his dream assignment would be to work with Burberry.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Jeenu Mahadevan is a 22 year old male model from Oslo, Norway. He is the son of Sri Lankan immigrants and was discovered on a bus in Norway by designer Ida Falck Øien which jumpstarted his modelling career. He told Vogue Magazine that as a child he was a “space geek” and dreamed about becoming an astronomer. Jeenu’s chiseled cheek bones are what makes him stand out in the industry. He says his dream assignment would be to work with Burberry.
His modelling career and photogenic traits doesnt undo his big nose and peanut skull

why would you looksmin him

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and SecularIslamist

Coloring saves you.

images-36-jpeg.3018607
UN 2rHK3Imp 0BUD nkfA

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, framemoggerr and 3 others
Tbh he did well. Some look decent (for Tinder). It's clear as day his coloring is his failo. He has a legit pajeet pheno. Otherwise his facial features look good.

Coloring saves you.
With curries yes. Amongst MENAs I desire no, it's neutral. That is until I reveal I'm a curry.....

His modelling career and photogenic traits doesnt undo his big nose and peanut skull
I think he got in because of wokeism and increasing diversity.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Avg Norwegian :feelskek::feelskek:

imo hes a clear diversity hire, ton of western curries with better bones, he was just scouted for his shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
With curries yes. Amongst MENAs I desire no, it's neutral. That is until I reveal I'm a curry.....
Just perm your hair. Biggest giveaway is your lack of wavy / curly hair. That’s what most MENA people have.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SecularIslamist
0C1D1D9D EAEA 4A2D B912 35BC0F26C3F6

This guy is literally a model but pheno holds him back so much he can only get low MTN results :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep and mayo mogger
For sure he looks better. But not by much. In India his SMV would've increased 10 fold however.
he still has the same smv i would argue his niche was liberal delhi girls now he has lost that and he is not even fairskinned so he would not even fit into that lmao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
View attachment 3018668

This guy is literally a model but pheno holds him back so much he can only get low MTN results :lul:
Models these days are not inherently GL. You see weird alien looking ones constantly now. A stark difference to 90s models where every single one - even ethnic had the same sharp features. Push for inclusivity, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Chadeep and mayo mogger
IMG 5354

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj