Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Snapchat 1342147570
Snapchat 493369376

4 psl

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
u pervert rapist lookin ahh u say im uncanny look at u boi lookin botched af like u just came outta dr kuthalarapi havin ahhh nigga beverly hills surgeon ahhhh forward growth cel u say i have too much forward grwoth look at u my nigga ur jaw long af nigg a lookin like handsome gumball ahh nigga

u pervert rapist lookin ahh u say im uncanny look at u boi lookin botched af like u just came outta dr kuthalarapi havin ahhh nigga beverly hills surgeon ahhhh forward growth cel u say i have too much forward grwoth look at u my nigga ur jaw long af nigg a lookin like handsome gumball ahh nigga
I mean I'm just saying what i see u littleraly look like aliens tried to artificially creat a human with the only thing to base it on being a deformed ken doll

imo with a good haircut and leanmaxxed you can reach 5 PSL minimum + loo kat that verticle chin height forward growth giga deep set orbitals upper eyelid brown fat hooding tall ramus chad chin projection
you need to looksmax buddy boyo
Yeah i hope I can get out of the normie range it sucks

u look like u are fat, u seem to have decent bones u could probably ascend to htn by getting lean and better haircut or sonething

u look like u are fat, u seem to have decent bones u could probably ascend to htn by getting lean and better haircut or sonething
Yeah i have pretty high body fat above 20 I'm just gonna lean max and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I mean I'm just saying what i see u littleraly look like aliens tried to artificially creat a human with the only thing to base it on being a deformed ken doll
stfu greycels james is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
4 psl- unironically you can ascned with reddit tier advice like haircut, gymcelling and skincare