Can anyone tell if my growth plates are fused?

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed
IMG20230604121403

Two orthopedists confirmed that mine are open, but an endocrinologist said its almost closing. Someone pls tag some highiq cels.

@enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
heightmaxx instantly inject hgh or cjc +mk do whatever to grow my G

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yea theyre slightly open and lol to trusting looksmaxxer more than your doctors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xavier, humanoidsub7, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
fuck this man ive been doing shit but i cant but unless the doctor prescribes it fucking faggots prescribed me a pediatric psychologist jfls. ive made my mind either mk677 + aromasin or rope

• +1
Reactions: V__0
and what's the recommended dosage for cjc? I couldn't find it here maybe ill ask my gym lol

They are about to close. You might get another inch if you heightmaxx like fucking crazy. Normally I wouldn't recommend this since low estradiol sucks and feels like shit, but I'd say to take the full 25mg dose of aromasin everyday because you are running on borrowed time.

View attachment 2254867
Two orthopedists confirmed that mine are open, but an endocrinologist said its almost closing. Someone pls tag some highiq cels.
They're right. They are open now but you're edging near the end of your growth for that region of your body. Have you ever been obese or consumed soy frequently and consistently?

They're right. They are open now but you're edging near the end of your growth for that region of your body. Have you ever been obese or consumed soy frequently and consistently?

Did you see my response in the PM?

I've never consumed soy but I've lost 15-20kgs in my puberty

I'm almost the same age, I'm doing letro every other day to prolong them being open and gonna do cjc + mk doing midlatinocel's stack
you should probably go for AI's even though they might fuck with u but it'll turn up ur chances of growing for sure @maheshdabwoi

I'm almost the same age, I'm doing letro every other day to prolong them being open and gonna do cjc + mk doing midlatinocel's stack
you should probably go for AI's even though they might fuck with u but it'll turn up ur chances of growing for sure @maheshdabwoi
Letro is too strong of an ai aromasin or arimidex is less strong while giving required levels of e2

Which country do u live?

they're open. barely. start taking hgh asap to maximize gains.