• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and IAMNOTANINCEL
just do it lol

you might shit yourself a bit though

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
put it in your mouth and chew then swallow

get meat and animal products from a source that has unvaxxed, unfed, unstressed, free range animals
taste every organ and animal product
then start buying some raw meat from the good source and start eating what your body asks for

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and slavicpsycho
Why would you even want to eat rawmeat thats literally pointless if not worse than cooked meat

Why would you even want to eat rawmeat thats literally pointless if not worse than cooked meat
Our Ancestors had mogger Skulls and well developed Lower thirds, and wide maxillas.
Nowadays, the Elite agenda is pushing Boys to eat soft Soy Junkfood, which is heavily processed.
Hence why the average guy looks like crap.
Peasants eat soft foods,
The Real Looksmaxers bone smash in their backyard in the summer to absorb vitamin D,
Drink raw milk and raw eggs afterwards , and eat raw meat for Dinner
so the bone can easily recover,.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Look for the best rated butcher shop near you and I would recommend eating raw liver first and if you like it then start tyring other raw meats such as kidney, heart, etc. I think it's also best to avoid grocery store raw meat since most of it tastes like shit compared to butcher shops.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and IAMNOTANINCEL
Only raw liver is good

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and slavicpsycho
Our Ancestors had mogger Skulls and well developed Lower thirds, and wide maxillas.
Nowadays, the Elite agenda is pushing Boys to eat soft Soy Junkfood, which is heavily processed.
Hence why the average guy looks like crap.
Peasants eat soft foods,
The Real Looksmaxers bone smash in their backyard in the summer to absorb vitamin D,
Drink raw milk and raw eggs afterwards , and eat raw meat for Dinner
so the bone can easily recover,.
I hope you know we ate cooked meats we only ate raw meat for a relatively short period of time lol

get meat and animal products from a source that has unvaxxed, unfed, unstressed, free range animals
then start buying some raw meat from the good source and start eating what your body asks for
How do I know if its safe or not?

Look for the best rated butcher shop near you and I would recommend eating raw liver first and if you like it then start tyring other raw meats such as kidney, heart, etc. I think it's also best to avoid grocery store raw meat since most of it tastes like shit compared to butcher shops.
How do I know if its safe?

That's it? Like maybe after a certain amount of time it wouldn't be safe? Or certain amounts?
yea
after a certain amount of time it just turns into high meat which u can eat and get stoned without drugs :smonk:

yea
after a certain amount of time it just turns into high meat which u can eat and get stoned without drugs :smonk:
So is there a certain way it looks or smells to make sure? Like what would be a checklist you would check to make sure it's safe?

So is there a certain way it looks or smells to make sure? Like what would be a checklist you would check to make sure it's safe?
if the fat is yellow, the flesh is vibrant then its good

How do I know if its safe?
If it's a dark purple color, has a fresh irony odor smell to it, and has no mushiness to it, then it's safe.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
where do i find sources

• +1
Reactions: eskesir