Can anyone tell me that these numbers on the Cepholemetric scan mean?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I am getting a trimax (bsso + lefort1 + semi chin wing) i have short face syndrome.

What do these numbers and colours mean?

Img 0

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Ocelot and Gaia262
Jfl at OP not asking his doctor instead
this forum is mostly low iq spergs who think they are/attempt to be high iq because they know the word maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SubhumanCurrycel, Need2Ascend and 4 others
this forum is mostly low iq spergs who think they are/attempt to be high iq because they know the word maxilla.

Woah bro, was that shade at me?

I never tried to be high iq here , I'm asking you guys if you know what the numbers mean.

I can just ask my surgeon yes, but it's a future reference for anyone who gets a cepholymetric analysis and searches the archives will find this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Ocelot
Woah bro, was that shade at me?

I never tried to be high iq here , I'm asking you guys if you know what the numbers mean.

I can just ask my surgeon yes, but it's a future reference for anyone who gets a cepholymetric analysis and searches the archives will find this thread.
no man, it genuinely wasn't :lul:
I meant I don't know what you expected coming here for advice related to this, because this forum is full of people who act like they know stuff they truly don't. I didn't make that clear enough in my post.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5583 and Gaia262
I am getting a trimax (bsso + lefort1 + semi chin wing) i have short face syndrome.

View attachment 743690

Bro u need clockwise rotation so hard, and also try to get as much projection as humanly possible

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Also im following ur advice in hooker maxing is legit

• +1
@Sergio-OMS thoughts?

maxilla

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ocelot
Fuck you really need projection God damnit.
I think its just mapping lengths idk

• +1

View attachment 743690
my skull is fucked, is it normal to have very sharp edges, corners and bumps on ur skull?
i have a big pointy bump on the top of my head

• +1
my skull is fucked, is it normal to have very sharp edges, corners and bumps on ur skull?
i have a big pointy bump on the top of my head

Can't see why you have sharp edges on your skull, if that's the case grow out your hair to cover that up or get a hair system if you need more hair.

Can't see why you have sharp edges on your skull, if that's the case grow out your hair to cover that up or get a hair system if you need more hair.
not rly visible but u can very easily feel them if u touch

not rly visible but u can very easily feel them if u touch

I have a small lump on the back of my skull since I was a teenager it doesn't mean anything. only be concerned if it's a cosmetic problem/causes pain.

I have a small lump on the back of my skull since I was a teenager it doesn't mean anything. only be concerned if it's a cosmetic problem/causes pain.
the big pointy one is “1”
“2” also feels wierd and “3” is 2 big bumps

Attachments

• C258F34A-D2B2-4CF8-A734-076EED8FF66F.jpeg
    C258F34A-D2B2-4CF8-A734-076EED8FF66F.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 12
the big pointy one is “1”
“2” also feels wierd and “3” is 2 big bumps

I mean from a cosmetic standpoint those lumps cant be seen. If you are worried medically then I suggest consult a doctor. Tbh if you had these for years and I don't feel they would be anything to worry about ( I have a lump).

I suggest you focus on the rest of your looksmaxxing endeavours tbh.

The numbers mason....

@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

i thought trimax was bsso+lf1+genio but semi chin wing might do the same thing as genio tbh

• +1
Hey man Dm me

I have a discord we need you to join

(it's high OK about Lefort only)

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Fuck you really need projection God damnit.
I think its just mapping lengths idk

I know bro, these scans show im boneless i can tell i am a canidate for a modifed lefort 3 but would never do it.

So going for a bimax + semi chin wing (extended genio)

+ almond eye surgery with infraorbital malar implants. (If i still look bad)

This ascends any face tbh. Then its the final touches i.e. iv glutathione for lightning etc.

I already done my other surgeries such as HD lipo, steroid cycle + hair system .

I remember @RealSurgerymax discussing this same combo on lookism to replicate a modifed lefort 3 without the risks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and curryslayerordeath
p sure surgeons use the angles from the sella-nasion line to various points along ur face (like at the tip of ur maxilla, bottom of ur chin, etc) for comparison w population metrics, which tells u how 'recessed' u are and the optimal ranges of forward projection. the other lines are to measure ur occlusal plane inclination (cuz ur undergoing significant rotation and ur mandible angle will change) and chin position relative to ur lips (to determine what genio movement theyll do).

its not rly relevant for u to know, since most 3d planning programs check everything anyways. idk why u dont ask ur surgeons these questions, its p interesting to find out abt this stuff and it helps u understand ur projected results more than the morphs they give u.

ur skull is so fucking short man, shouldve abused gh and roids as a teen tbh.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gaia262