Can anyone tell me the phenotype of this guy? Burak Ozcivit

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond

His name is Burak Ozcivit hes from like south east/central Turkey. I am wondering what his phenotype is, so if anyone knows or has a general idea I would appreciate if you reply, thank you.

I think he is more on the med side.

He has similar stats to me (since ı am turkish too) ı am 1 cm taller than him (he is 1,84 cm)

I think he is more on the med side.

He has similar stats to me (since ı am turkish too) ı am 1 cm taller than him (he is 1,84 cm)

ah no way I am Turkish too. I wanted to know what his phenotype is cause this is the only celeb I think looks like me, however I don't have a strong jaw/chin like him.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
however I don't have a strong jaw/chin like him.
Experiment with fillers for a few years and choose the best one for you and take pictures of it.

Then go to a experienced surgeon and show him the photos you choose to give him an idea of what you want.

That's the safest and smartest way to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
TURANID

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Timmy, Krakowski and 2 others
I think gracile med.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Experiment with fillers for a few years and choose the best one for you and take pictures of it.

Then go to a experienced surgeon and show him the photos you choose to give him an idea of what you want.

That's the safest and smartest way to get surgery.

I'm not hugely bothered about my face, it looks good from the front but my side profile looks bad imo. As you know cosmetic fillers/surgery is looked down upon in a Turkish household so I'm looking at other ways like boosting test, mk677, leaning out etc. and of course mewing and hard chin tuck

• +1

Turanids

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I don't think chico is in same phenotype as burak. The guy above burak looks like he is same phenotype as burak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, IMOGYOU and ALP
I'm not hugely bothered about my face, it looks good from the front but my side profile looks bad imo
Same, ı have a nose bump that cucks me hard.
As you know cosmetic fillers/surgery is looked down upon in a Turkish household
Wait till you are in your 20s softmaxx until then.
Causes prediabetes, take one of the GHRPs or hexarelin along with CJC.
Only works if you are under 17.
hard chin tuck
I did thousands of chin tucks over the years, it didn't do shit.

Causes prediabetes, take one of the GHRPs or hexarelin along with CJC.
I've heard of side effects but they can easily be avoided by taking stuff to lower blood sugar, lower prolactin. As for the other things, I'll take a look at them thanks. Do you think it is possible then to take stuff to build a better jaw, ramus, chin?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back