Can anyone who’s white without any deformities, reach htn facially?

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 17244, WeiWei and 2 others
More like mental deformities
For the minority of the users here.
Why would you waste your time here if you’re 6’3 HTN getting your dick sucked every day??

• JFL
Your aim should be chad because MTN on this forum = Genetic abomination IRL, and HTN = LTN IRL.

Why would you waste your time here if you’re 6’3 HTN getting your dick sucked every day??
There are mentally unstable chads in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Nick.Harte
post your face

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Anyhow, I highly doubt anyone on dysgenics.org could reach his lookz level aka HTN
Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Anyhow, I highly doubt anyone on dysgenics.org could reach his lookz level aka HTN
View attachment 2392972
You never know, who knew that Amnesia, and Salludon would ascend to Chad level.
Maybe some tiktok teen with a good base will join this forum one day and get to Chadlite/Chad with surgeries.

You never know, who knew that Amnesia, and Salludon would ascend to Chad level.
Maybe some tiktok teen with a good base will join this forum one day and get to Chadlite/Chad with surgeries.
Exceptions to the rule. So sorry if it offends you.

„HTN getting dick sucked every day“

Bro, in what world. Not even chadlites getting sucked nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy and Nick.Harte
I looksmatch him, why do you guys act as if normal looking people don’t browse this forum too?
because of the subhumans in the rating section. every single of them is either a subhuman deathinc or some deformed white, don't remember tha last decent one I saw

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Nick.Harte
„HTN getting dick sucked every day“

Bro, in what world. Not even chadlites getting sucked nowadays
Your coping man. Chadlite is sexless inkwell ?? Yeah that’s real world

• JFL
I look normal to average, without striking features but I am not deformed either. But I am neuro A- typical, isolated, autist and mentally deranged. So, I will never touch a glimpse of pussy unless the foid has special fetish with autists and virginesque tendencies. Ova for my subhuman neuro-degeneracy

Last edited:
I look normal to average, without striking features but I am not deformed either. But I am neurotypical, isolated, autist and mentally deranged. So, I will never touch a glimpse of pussy unless the foid has special fetish with autists and virginesque tendencies. Ova for my subhuman neuro-degeneracy
@russiancel to juz konec tego forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I look normal to average, without striking features but I am not deformed either. But I am neurotypical, isolated, autist and mentally deranged. So, I will never touch a glimpse of pussy unless the foid has special fetish with autists and virginesque tendencies. Ova for my subhuman neuro-degeneracy
Interesting, so you can’t fit in with the general population no matter what? You aren’t even able to fraud being nt?

• +1
Interesting, so you can’t fit in with the general population no matter what? You aren’t even able to fraud being nt?
Only for few hours and it‘s exhausting me. I am normal, when I am drunk, then I approach foids. But I can drunkmaxf and become bloated and typical Slavic alcoholic