Can anything be done to actually widen mandible/jaw?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Actually widen the bone. My mandible is a bit narrow and rounded so it looks weird when I hypertrophy masseters

chinwing osteotomy or implant, consult a plastic surgeon near you, only $100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 4087
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Warlow and thecel
Widening the jaw is one of the most dumbest things you can do when you don't have other areas that support the wide jaw. Or else you'll look like those box headed morons who got jaw implants. They look awful:

that's too much implant, surgery can't and will not make you a bone mogger chad but getting closer to it. If he didn't do too much it will look good in motion despite just a slight silhoute of real jaw bone.

Edit: surgery won't ascend you in photos to chadhood but in real life you are getting closer to become chad

that's too much implant, surgery can't and will not make you a bone mogger chad but getting closer to it. If he didn't do too much it will look good in motion despite just a slight silhoute of real jaw bone.

Edit: surgery won't ascend you in photos to chadhood but in real life you are getting closer to become chad
Yeah bro...4 in pics, but 6 irl. Jfl. That is a ridiculous assumption you're making. Why would you look bad in photos as opposed to in person after surgery?

Yeah bro...4 in pics, but 6 irl. Jfl. That is a ridiculous assumption you're making. Why would you look bad in photos as opposed to in person after surgery?
Sorry my statement might be not accurate/ detail enough. I meant surgery for implants, not osteotomy/eye surgery. As far as I look google result for implant, if it is too big, it look uncanny/ off, like cartoon character, and they are in pictures.

Edit: try google male jaw implant before and after

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
Jaw implants look fake to me. The best results Ive seen for widening and dropping the jaw angle across the entire mandible, are always Chin Wing:

This guy also had Zygo implants or Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy (Not known which one as wasn't listed, but definitely had his zygos augmented too)
313c727c17f1357a22b5b53e3c37f558

2a81b7289cdeb97d934464fdc0002da4

1157518c4a6add5e7952bcb7e200c78e

This guy also had Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy, Beard Transplant, Buccal Fat Removal, Double Jaw Surgery
Double jaw chin wing

Double jawchin wingzsobeard transplantbuccal removal

09FB49D5 ACE8 48FA 9590 41289EAF7AB7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410 and Deleted member 4087
Jaw implants look fake to me. The best results Ive seen for widening and dropping the jaw angle across the entire mandible, are always Chin Wing:

This guy also had Zygo implants or Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy (Not known which one as wasn't listed, but definitely had his zygos augmented too)
View attachment 430794
View attachment 430795
View attachment 430797

This guy also had Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy, Beard Transplant, Buccal Fat Removal, Double Jaw Surgery
View attachment 430801
View attachment 430803
View attachment 430804
Holy shit man, looks great. First pic is exactly what I need.
Is it just me or does it look like his mouth widened as well?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
slideing genoplasty and implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087

View attachment 430794
View attachment 430795
View attachment 430797

View attachment 430801
View attachment 430803
View attachment 430804
the first look fking good and natural ngl

• +1
@DatGuyYouLike that's one of those few ascensions that look legit good.

• +1
Actually widen the bone. My mandible is a bit narrow and rounded so it looks weird when I hypertrophy masseters
Get a jaw donor, then get a doctor to cut a piece of it both sides to desired width and then have him perform mandible fusion on you. There you're now a chad.

The End

@DatGuyYouLike that's one of those few ascensions that look legit good.
the first look fking good and natural ngl
Holy shit man, looks great. First pic is exactly what I need.
Is it just me or does it look like his mouth widened as well?

These are the first guy's CT scans, so you see how the jaw widening and angle changes are achieved. Including a wider and more square (less pointy) chin:

Ct front

Ct 34

Ct side

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 4410 and 1 other person
That chin wing result looks rly good(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786