Can as ban asdvek the roided estrogen bitch

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Randomly calling my dad a cuck and names and us names.

Bitch making fun of me for having low T yet he injects like 3000+ if not larping wtf

Test is supposed to make you calm not angry like you said troll.

You are full of estrogen from the roids.

My dad is superior to you cuz he's rich and dates so much women and never has to work.

You're on 3000+ test as a young man and a wageslave full of estrogen look how you act.

What a toxic estrogenic bitch.

Why are you on this site if 3000+ test ascended you.
Fag leave. Exactly your a piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Test is supposed to make you calm not angry like you said troll.

You are full of estrogen from the roids.

My dad is superior to you cuz he's rich and dates so much women and never has to work.

You're on 3000+ test as a young man and a wageslave full of estrogen look how you act.

What a toxic estrogenic bitch.

Why are you on this site if 3000+ test ascended you.
Fag leave. Exactly your a piece of shit.
High testosterone comes with higher estrogen tho, they have to balance out

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Nigga made a thread about me

Your dad is a bitch bro

You also made a thread saying where your cousin wanted you to suck his dick, then yall went to the toliet and you talked about it being 14 inches apparently, if theres one that needs to be banned, it's you and your faggot and gay behavior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and jordanbarrettjaw
  • +1
High testosterone comes with higher estrogen tho, they have to balance out
I'll only go up to 1000 the natural highest range I'd never fuck my body up and be a roided dickhead like that

• +1
Yes, I use arimidex to lower the estroggen,
Doesn't work. U got a lot of issues what's the point of taking test if ur still gonna be on here like a high estrogenic bitch u wageslave cuck loser.

Ur dick prob don't even work and shrunk and u got gyno and need to take 1000 others drugs lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy::ogre::feelswhy::lul:

Doesn't work. U got a lot of issues what's the point of taking test if ur still gonna be on here like a high estrogenic bitch u wageslave cuck loser.

Ur dick prob don't even work and shrunk and u got gyno and need to take 1000 others drugs lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy::ogre::feelswhy::lul:
1. Dick is rock hard and fully erect and veiny, its 7.6x5.6, if anything it grew on test not get smaller
2. No gyno
3. Not taking 1000 other drugs, all i take is NAC for liver support thats it

Also, I don't wageslave. I don't need to.

And your dad is a low t bitch, your dad is a cuck, girls make him pay for dinner while they fuck chad on the side, tell your dad to stop being a little bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
1. Dick is rock hard and fully erect and veiny, its 7.6x5.6, if anything it grew on test not get smaller
2. No gyno

And your dad is a low t bitch, your dad is a cuck, girls make him pay for dinner while they fuck chad on the side, tell your dad to stop being a little bitch.
If that's true why u gotta validate urself to us incels on here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sorry dont believe u roidboy. I'd never go over 1000 you taught me to never do it.:LOL::LOL:

I'd kms if I ended up like you fuck.:blackpill:

2. No gyno

Yeah ur just a troll persona on looksmax I can't believe this is a real person :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wageslave loser.

If that's true why u gotta validate urself to us incels on here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sorry dont believe u roidboy. I'd never go over 1000 you taught me to never do it.:LOL::LOL:

I'd kms if I ended up like you fuck.:blackpill:
Nigga you wouldnt kms if u were me, you would live life to the fullest and enjoy every milisecond

You are jealous of me and envy me bitch, you wish you were me. Atleast my dad isn't a bitch or a cuck, your dad is a bitch and cuck tho. My Dad > Your Cucked Bitch Dad

Also give the phone to your cuck bitch dad i wanna talk to him i will tell him how big of a bitch he is

Yeah ur just a troll persona on looksmax I can't believe this is a real person :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wageslave loser.
I dont wageslave you little shit with a bitch stupid dad, i dont need to, your dad is a bitch btw

I dont wageslave you little shit with a bitch stupid dad, i dont need to, your dad is a bitch btw
Yeah u do need to wageslave. We both know u do even if u deny it for ur troll persona :LOL::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah u do need to wageslave. We both know u do even if u deny it for ur troll persona :LOL::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bro stop ignoring my questions
1. I dont need to wageslave

2. Give the phone to that cucked bitch

GIVE THE FUCKING PHONE TO THAT BITCH I WANNA TALK TO THAT CUCK

Bro stop ignoring my questions
1. I dont need to wageslave

2. Give the phone to that cucked bitch

GIVE THE FUCKING PHONE TO THAT BITCH I WANNA TALK TO THAT CUCK
I literally have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma and I'm not bitching and having a mental breakdown as bad as u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy:

Low t > roided high Estrogenic

I literally have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma and I'm not bitching and having a mental breakdown as bad as u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy:

Low t > roided high Estrogenic
Nigga said low t is good :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yes, you have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma. And you're bitching

Bitching for the last god knows how long jfl, the truth is ur dad and ur a bitch, ur dad is low t like u too since u got genes from him. your whole family is shit and your whole family has low t, please kill yourself and tell your stupid ass bitch family to kill theirselves too.

plus i already said i use arimidex to keep my estrogen low yet u keep saying im high estrogen, u cant comprehend shit nigga thats side effect of low t you fucking retarded low t bitch

Nigga said low t is good :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yes, you have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma. And you're bitching

View attachment 3013697

Bitching for the last god knows how long jfl, the truth is ur dad and ur a bitch, ur dad is low t like u too since u got genes from him. your whole family is shit and your whole family has low t, please kill yourself and tell your stupid ass bitch family to kill theirselves too.

plus i already said i use arimidex to keep my estrogen low yet u keep saying im high estrogen, u cant comprehend shit nigga thats side effect of low t you fucking retarded low t bitch
Just proving my point.

Yeah bitch, YOUR DAD IS A BITCH

YOUR DAD IS A BITCH
The only bitch is the high E roid monkey wageslave having a meltdown on a looks forum.:lul: