Can asymmetric eyes be corrected?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
One of my eyes is neutral tilt and the other is negative, and my eyebrows are both different shapes, how can this be fixed?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Ideally you want to find out what the source of the asymmetry is. If it’s due to a facial muscular imbalance. Botox may help.

Ideally you want to find out what the source of the asymmetry is. If it’s due to a facial muscular imbalance. Botox may help.
do you know what factors contribute to facial asymmetry? Would exercising the undeveloped muscles not be better?

do you know what factors contribute to facial asymmetry?
Could be anything from TMJ to muscle imbalance from chewing on one side predominantly.

yeah some surgeons will even customize an eye asymmetry surgery plan for you

Sphenoid bone tilted to one side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I have facial paralisis at 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and optimisticzoomer
ye I can PM you a pdf with a guide on neurocranial restructering it max costs 30 dollars/Euros to get the stuff needed
Can you send me as well?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ye I can PM you a pdf with a guide on neurocranial restructering it max costs 30 dollars/Euros to get the stuff needed
Hey can you pm me as well pl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Yuno_howitez, ascension and 1 other person
No wonder you're an incel
This faggot
3253336 biden

@Dr. Bruh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 29796, Yuno_howitez and 4 others
Send if not Larp

• Ugh..
send if this is real bro please my upper third is actually hugely deformed it would be really useful if this can actually loewr and change the neurocranial structure

Neurocranial restructuring is a fucking woo meme

Some obscure practice where a guy shoves a balloon up your fucking nose and blows it to "nudge the spheoid"

JFL if you fall for that bullshit

There are ways to fix that: PRI
PRI?