Can beard give you chad lower third if you have average jaw

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Silver
I'm going to do jaw surgery in the future. This will make me to achieve something like Average or slightly above average lower third. Good chin to philtrum proportions, good jaw width but not ideal, good forward growth, lower third is dominant but lack of striking features like squared chin or prominent cheekbones. So I'm not gonna have chad jaw like this

But more something like that

Again, lack of striking features but symmetry and proportions are simillar. So will beardfruding like that give me chad jaw? Beard is free genio and jaw implants

I'm going to do jaw surgery in the future. This will make me to achieve something like Average or slightly above average lower third. Good chin to philtrum proportions, good jaw width but not ideal, good forward growth, lower third is dominant but lack of striking features like squared chin or prominent cheekbones. So I'm not gonna have chad jaw like this
what are u 4years old?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Kaari and PeakIncels
View attachment 3170654
But more something like that
View attachment 3170655
Again, lack of striking features but symmetry and proportions are simillar. So will beardfruding like that give me chad jaw? Beard is free genio and jaw implantsView attachment 3170659View attachment 3170660View attachment 3170661
Imma try to achieve this naturally first with some small surgerys for some falios like fat grafts and maybe an implant for contouring
4385481 1726330779197

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
Growing a beard is one of the best natural frauds for guys not talked about enough. But don’t bother under 21

Growing a beard is one of the best natural frauds for guys not talked about enough. But don’t bother under 21
Nah dude i got a hypermasculine friend whos 16 with a huge ass beard, hes a manlet (5 6) and still slays

im searching for them:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
you type like a toddler, ain't no serious surgeon gonna accept your retarded requests, go read books/papers before assuming u can't get chad jaw with trimax

• +1
Reactions: yolan and Kaari
you type like a toddler, ain't no serious surgeon gonna accept your retarded requests, go read books/papers before assuming u can't get chad jaw with trimax
That's why I wanna beardfraud or do implants

And also I found 1 your post and deleted like. Now you have 1 rep less:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Implants often look uncanny and how can fat grafts improve bones. Does my plan with beard sound realistic?
I meant improving bones naturally first and adding a few fat grafts and maybe an implant for my chin maybe or something else