Can blacks kpop max?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Can blacks kpop max like sound cloud rappers like xxtenenction, lil Uzi etc.

Running BBC game is not an option for me

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
No, niggers cannot KPOPmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, WeiWei, Deleted member 22841 and 6 others
Image 5

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, Shkreliii, Dystopian and 1 other person
None of those rappers K-POPmaxxed JFL. You mean underground-soundcloud-rappermaxx?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Black guys can't just do what asian guys because they don't have those features and the hair to go for it
so your best bet would be being a prettyboy BUT 99% of black prettyboys are lighstkin, if you are darkin tough luck

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, WeiWei, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
Black guys can't just do what asian guys because they don't have those features and the hair to go for it
so your best bet would be being a prettyboy BUT 99% of black prettyboys are lighstkin, if you are darkin tough luck
That's what I'm saying. Loop maxxing is pretty much looking pretty. What is the clothing like for kpop?

That's what I'm saying. Loop maxxing is pretty much looking pretty. What is the clothing like for kpop?
i would just wear baggy clothes, some jewellery (not too much)
go look what prettyboys on tiktok wear
the kpop guys wear expensive shit that have to be "coordinated" with the others band members, so it's not viable

It’s called Korean pop
Not nigger pop

Niggers are too dark and their features are usually too apeish to prettybormax. However East Africans and lightskins have prettyboy potential.

Niggers are too dark and their features are usually too apeish to prettybormax. However East Africans and lightskins have prettyboy potential.
im lightskin

Dude culturally in today's world you have so much more to work with.
What weirdo world have you been living in at where you even notice Kpop let alone feel the need to attempt it.
Fuck you must truly be a corn ball to even have made this post.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and mogging
There is a higher percentage of blacks who are incels then whites. Not sure what weirdo BBC fan fiction you are from. Hypergamy is way worst in black community.

If you don't thug max your out of luck in black community. There is the subset of "scene" or "alternative" blacks, but they still have "hood" in them.

There are a lot of blacks who don't fit in with whites nor blacks thus out of luck.

Dude culturally in today's world you have so much more to work with.
What weirdo world have you been living in at where you even notice Kpop let alone feel the need to attempt it.
Fuck you must truly be a corn ball to even have made this post.
You are white and still on this forum. You must be the real cornball

You are so retarded

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i would just wear baggy clothes, some jewellery (not too much)
go look what prettyboys on tiktok wear
the kpop guys wear expensive shit that have to be "coordinated" with the others band members, so it's not viable
No such thing as too much jewellery

Niggers can KoreanBBQ max

why you to Kpop maxx as a black dude when even white guys can’t do it properly, are you retarded or something?

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and VenatorLuparius
Black + pink

Estrogenmaxxed Light skins can. Not dark skin blacks. Dark skin niggas will never be seen as feminine, something that’s kind of needed to kpopmaxx (which isn’t a bad thing lol).

Mirin the relevance of gook aesethics that even black bhais are interested in it

Only if you blasian or lightskin you can run kpop game
BF3DC056 588C 4DC4 BAB3 C0413B3FFBC1

Estrogenmaxxed Light skins can. Not dark skin blacks. Dark skin niggas will never be seen as feminine, something that’s kind of needed to kpopmaxx (which isn’t a bad thing lol).
Playboi carti, Tupac?

make the K pop instead
breaking bad gun GIF