Can bodybuilder training produce enough test naturally to cause forward growth?

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
It’s water that more test = bigger bones = maybe forward growth but doesn’t change where bones are. But I started wondering the title when I went to a bodybuilding gym where everyone was fit and I did not see a single recessed guy there but me, I mean not even mild recession, the gym was completely packed and there was about 30 guys that had 0 recession.

Later that day I went to the mall and I noticed a bit of recession in people but that’s normal, it only started hitting me when I went to a computer store and saw how much SKINNY AND LEAN but severely recessed guys were there.

As someone who just started playing games I’ve noticed that you look down a lot when playing games so perhaps that’s causing the recession?

On the other hand, surely there were gamers in the gym.

Any insights

water
most of the gymcels are recessed cause they started working out in mid 20s when its already over
but sure physical activity and strength training promotes test and bigger bones, gym is one of this activities

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i feel like working out at 17 changed my facial structures to the better but stunned my growth a little

i read it on here the other day that the hgh/ifg1 goes to the muscles instead of the bones

also heavy lifting cucks height thats well known
send thread, very interesting i might switch to cardio only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back