Can bones get smaller / less dense ?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
Don’t jfl but im just wondering if bones can get smaller with bad sleep habits and dietary changes
Or is it strictly changes in body fat / colouring because I look back on some photos and my bones look bigger and better idk if it’s just angles or I’ve just gotten fatter and more unhealthy
Anyway plz lmk if they can actually change or have I just gotten fatter

Will delete

I doubt ur bones changed

• +1
Reactions: Rea and noahwillascend
For example, if you get teeth extracted. You will looose bone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Rea
Yes. Wolffs Law is in action your entire life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and vernier
yes, the bones require vitamins. Just consume enough vitamin d3, k2, and calcium and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Doesn’t that state that ‘bone’ will change with force?
I don’t bone smash and haven’t had any direct physical contact with my bones
You existing puts a force on your bones. Your muscles, water, and fat effect your bone density.

• +1
Expand please
bones lose density without adequate strain

the muscles of ur face strain the bones of ur face for example, so as they weaken so do ur bones, typically as u age

now apply the same principle to every bone in ur body

diet is obvious

• +1
bones lose density without adequate strain

the muscles of ur face strain the bones of ur face for example, so as they weaken so do ur bones, typically as u age

now apply the same principle to every bone in ur body

diet is obvious
So your saying, not doing facial exercises and training the muscles of your face will lead to bone loss?
I mean if you look at Cameron Alborzian now, his zygos are still crazy but he’s aged and his skin is obviously wrinkly now

So your saying, not doing facial exercises and training the muscles of your face will lead to bone loss?
I mean if you look at Cameron Alborzian now, his zygos are still crazy but he’s aged and his skin is obviously wrinkly now
the decline in someone with ideal bone mass isn't as significant as the avg population

its like a pro olympian bodybuilder losing all their muscle as they age - they'll still mog most of the population

• +1
the decline in someone with ideal bone mass isn't as significant as the avg population

its like a pro olympian bodybuilder losing all their muscle as they age - they'll still mog most of the population
How much do you think my bones would change if I had poor sleep and some dietary changes (more goyslop)
Or would becoming fatter (which I have done) be the most likely conclusion?

And also, say if I did have bone loss. Could I get it back?

How much do you think my bones would change if I had poor sleep and some dietary changes (more goyslop)
Or would becoming fatter (which I have done) be the most likely conclusion?

And also, say if I did have bone loss. Could I get it back?
prolly just getting fat
and yes u can

Ive never seen someone get a shorter jaw or some shit

• +1
prolly just getting fat
and yes u can
Okay, tbh I’m mainly on about zygo mass here because it seems like they’ve gotten smaller but it’s probs just me getting fatter.
How do I restore it just out of curiosity, good diet sleep and all the water stuff?

Okay, tbh I’m mainly on about zygo mass here because it seems like they’ve gotten smaller but it’s probs just me getting fatter.
How do I restore it just out of curiosity, good diet sleep and all the water stuff?
yes bro i doubt u have lost bone mass

• +1
yes bro i doubt u have lost bone mass
I feel like if you don’t have an underlying health condition that affects your bones, such as osteoporosis. Losing facial bone mass is quite hard to do.
I feel like you’d purposely have to starve yourself of all nutrients for your bones to start getting weaker and not as dense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User28823
Yes, well they can get less dense, idk about smaller
Perhaps them getting less dense is the illusion of them getting smaller, anyway.
Any ideas how I get them more dense ?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Don’t jfl but im just wondering if bones can get smaller with bad sleep habits and dietary changes
Or is it strictly changes in body fat / colouring because I look back on some photos and my bones look bigger and better idk if it’s just angles or I’ve just gotten fatter and more unhealthy
Anyway plz lmk if they can actually change or have I just gotten fatter

Will delete
When ur older ofc it will change