Can bonesmashing improve jaw bite?

D

diosmarkop

Iron
I do mewing for 2 months, bonesmashing for 1 month. And I see obvious results. I have slight bite problems. Can bonesmashing fix this? I am 16 years old

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
yeah you can do a technique called mew smashing or another tongue position similar to mewing

4180236 Untitled 1

OP you should do this, clavicular has done it, all the pro looksmax.org mogwarts expert have done this, good luck!

• JFL
Reactions: Pluto Hendrix and Muttcel foid killer
I do mewing for 2 months, bonesmashing for 1 month. And I see obvious results. I have slight bite problems. Can bonesmashing fix this? I am 16 years old
does mewing unironically is actually autistic enough to think smashing his face with a hammer is gonna help and is 16 on top of that average looksfagger

does mewing unironically is actually autistic enough to think smashing his face with a hammer is gonna help and is 16 on top of that average looksfagger
No, I don't hit myself with a hammer. Because this can lead to a concussion. And also to fractures. Instead, it is better to use your hands, using less force but more time. This will give the same result, but there are fewer risks.

No, I don't hit myself with a hammer. Because this can lead to a concussion. And also to fractures. Instead, it is better to use your hands, using less force but more time. This will give the same result, but there are fewer risks.
Autism is still autism bone mashing is cope