Can braces alone fix this?

D

Doesitmatter?

Iron
Why are my teeth so fucked? :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Futura and uwva
Can you post more photos of your self if your asking for a orthodontic assessment, like actually biting down and stuff it makes it easier to asses the issues you have. they do look like braces should fix the issue

Braces can easily fix these, i used to have way worse teeth and they fixed mine within a year and a half

Can you post more photos of your self if your asking for a orthodontic assessment, like actually biting down and stuff it makes it easier to asses the issues you have. they do look like braces should fix the issue
Upper teeth are crowded, so the vampire teeth goes inside to compensate, will I need mse or braces would do the job?

Last edited:
Can I get a before and after? And if you teeth were crowded as well?
I didnt take any before pics bc i was an insecure fuck before i had braces. But yes i did have crocodile like teeth with an overbite. Ur also gonna have a retainer behind ur teeth for ur lifetime so ur teeth wont grow back to the way its been before u gotten them.

it looks like you may have been sucking on your thumb when you were a child and didnt correct it braces are an easy fix be gentle when brushing your gums

it looks like you may have been sucking on your thumb when you were a child and didnt correct it braces are an easy fix be gentle when brushing your gums
Yeah thumb sucking, nail biting, my tongue used to push the back of the front teeth

• +1
Reactions: gms1337
Yeah thumb sucking, nail biting, my tongue used to push the back of the front teeth
The color of your teeth and gums look slightly off whenever your done eating try to use your tongue natures natural teeth cleaner to clean your mouth till the point it becomes a natural habit you should be able to create a suction force through your teeth at all times not enough to the point you can breathe through the gap but a similar feeling to sucking through your teeth after flossing (gently) also try lifting your top lip up and and using your tongue to clean that area after eating theres sometimes oil/juices from food or meat or even meat/bone broths that can get stuck up their

Thread 'Unlocking your smile: Never get a cavity again'
(https://looksmax.org/threads/unlocking-your-smile-never-get-a-cavity-again.1161909/ )
This may be kinda useful but its not a lot of info do your own research