Can braces fix maxilla if you have an overbite?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Legit I go from subhuman recessed cuck to HTN side profile when I jutt my jaw and fake an underbite (I have an overbite).

My teeth touch together like that when I jutt

344F3F84 26CB 40DD 99A6 20C8BEB5010F

and not like that (this is what my normal position looks like as I have an
overbite which makes my chin even more recessed

ECB62EA6 72A0 421B 944B 1A2E180A22DA

96BE776B 5EFF 448B 9B6B A9E1EBF15228

Braces probably wouldn’t do shit about it, what do you think?

Legit I go from subhuman recessed cuck to HTN side profile when I jutt my jaw and fake an underbite (I have an overbite).

yes by extracting the upper two premolars

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Niqqer braces cant move your lower jaw forward. They can extract your upper premolars and pull your top teeth back but your lower jaw will still be recessed

• So Sad
age?

• +1
Nah, you need surgery for that

• +1

DUDE WHAT ARE THE ODS. I have braces and the same problem. It has fixed my overbite but not the recessed part. Which idk how tf that is even possible. So now I have to fraud my horrible subhuman jawline by GIVING MYSELF and underbite just to look normal. Im not fully done with my braces but this is what has happened so far

• +1
DUDE WHAT ARE THE ODS. I have braces and the same problem. It has fixed my overbite but not the recessed part. Which idk how tf that is even possible. So now I have to fraud my horrible subhuman jawline by GIVING MYSELF and underbite just to look normal. Im not fully done with my braces but this is what has happened so far
I do the same shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
U need ur lower premolars extracted now and then lower jaw surgery, rip bozo, or find orthodontist that can reopen the upper spaces and put implants in Edit: oh wait u didnt say u got upper premolars extracted.. you need to see another orthodontist to reverse the dental
Compensation u got and then u need lower jaw surgery

• +1
Niqqer braces cant move your lower jaw forward. They can extract your upper premolars and pull your top teeth back but your lower jaw will still be recessed
Nah, you need surgery for that
Looks like bimax is the only solution but who the fuck has 25k for that and I’m 18

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
U need ur lower premolars extracted now and then lower jaw surgery, rip bozo, or find orthodontist that can reopen the upper spaces and put implants in Edit: oh wait u didnt say u got upper premolars extracted.. you need to see another orthodontist to reverse the dental
And fuck his occlusion :p

Nah im still gonna have a crazy transformation without surgery. Sugery is for crybabies or seriously deformed ppl. Frauding my lower jaw has become natural for me so its not that bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Bitch
U guys dont understand what a overbite is...

The braces is only to get ur teeth in a straight position, you still need to find a way to bring the lower jaw forward so ur lower teeth meet the upper teeth when u bite. Aka BSSO surgery.

Everything else you do is cope and you're gonna fuck ur face even further with orthodontics.

Nah im still gonna have a crazy transformation without surgery. Sugery is for crybabies or seriously deformed ppl. Frauding my lower jaw has become natural for me so its not that bad

Have fun with ur recessed maxila.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Bitch

The braces is only to get ur teeth in a straight position, you still need to find a way to bring the lower jaw forward so ur lower teeth meet the upper teeth when u bite. Aka BSSO surgery.

Everything else you do is cope and you're gonna fuck ur face even further with orthodontics.
I had straight teeth and they said they would fix my underbite. Using rubberbands it somewhat worked.

Have fun with ur recessed maxila.
Braces can fix an overbite, they tilt your lower teeth forward until they touch ur top teeth, the lower jaw is still in the same place tho recessed. Its better to make ur lower teeth touch ur top teeth by moving the entire jaw forward, not by tilting the lower teeth forward

I dont know enough about underbite but from what I know underbites can be caused by excessive lower jaw growth or just not a well developed maxila in which case surgery is almost always necessary. Also people who have underbite have to wait until their jaws are done growing to do surgery.

Braces can fix an overbite, they tilt your lower teeth forward until they touch ur top teeth, the lower jaw is still in the same place tho recessed. Its better to make ur lower teeth touch ur top teeth by moving the entire jaw forward, not by tilting the lower teeth forward

Do not forget there are 2 types of Overbites, first type with division 1 the upper teeth are inclined forward but theres another type called division 2 where the teeth are retro inclined.

Last edited:
Looks like bimax is the only solution but who the fuck has 25k for that and I’m 18
if u have a 5+mm overbite u could possibly get it covered by insurance. Also ur thread title retarded / shows a lack of understanding. Your mandible is the issue, not your maxilla. Your maxilla doesnt stick out too far, rather your lower jaw isnt forward enough

if u have a 5+mm overbite u could possibly get it covered by insurance. Also ur thread title retarded / shows a lack of understanding. Your mandible is the issue, not your maxilla. Your maxilla doesnt stick out too far, rather your lower jaw isnt forward enough

In some overbite cases the maxila is also pushed forward so they do a bimaxx but I don't think its necessary in a lot of cases.

• +1

invisalign has changed my side profile for the better
not surgery level results tho lmao

• +1
invisalign has changed my side profile for the better
not surgery level results tho lmao
If I would get braces I would get invisalign too. Do you have any before after pics?

If I would get braces I would get invisalign too. Do you have any before after pics?
Chad profile

this is my current side profile. will update when it's done. chewing and mewing aswell, taking k2 and mk677 + AI

• +1