Can braces move your maxilia/mandible ?

Deleted member 9989

Deleted member 9989

Silver
If you have finish your puberty or its just gonna fix the teeth ?
I am so fucking afraid than braces recesse my maxilia but i hope they forward my mandible jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
yes it can, but not in the way you want it to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sl8yr, Ponder, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
it can change the alveolar bone at any age

• +1
Braces only move your bones back and down. Not a good idea.

• +1
I am so fucking afraid than braces recesse my maxilia but i hope they forward my mandible jfl :lul:
What's exactly what they'd have to do? It depends

just fix my crooked teeth
If its not involving retraction in any form then it could be okay.

You mention after puberty but I wouldn't recommend anyone below 21 to use them for too long. That's because braces, unless they were meant to expand your palate, will affect your facial development. It might be significant or not but it happens.

The alveolar bone is the part of the jaw that keeps your teeth in place. So if this were meant to expand at some point, your braces would be keeping the teeth in that same place. So you either end up with retruded teeth and potential issues given that your jaw expanded while your teeth didn't or there's no further development of your jaw altogether.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
I took the braces off by myself on January after 4 years of SHIT RESULTS and I've noticed my face change.

I will only get braces as long as they are constantly expanding my arch. Otherwise I will get some surgery or smth.

• +1
When you have your consultation tell them that you are looking for improved forward growth of your faci al bones as it helps you with your airways (you can fake to have some breathing problem and if they recess your mandible its gonna make everything worse).

You live in UK as far as I know most places give their first consultation for free so go to a few and see your choices. If you make posts we can keep further helping.

Bracers did a lot of good for me but they also gave me a longer midface and ruined my eye area. Kind of wish I would have left it and just gotten a bimax.

When you have your consultation tell them that you are looking for improved forward growth of your faci al bones as it helps you with your airways (you can fake to have some breathing problem and if they recess your mandible its gonna make everything worse).

You live in UK as far as I know most places give their first consultation for free so go to a few and see your choices. If you make posts we can keep further helping.

i told her.

she spoke badly to me and told me that she was not a cosmetic surgeon.

In truth, she didn't like that a human sub wanted to forward growth. She's not used to that people know. She only puts Jew braces on children and recesse their maxilia.

she finally agreed to dont extract teeth to keep my maxilar projected and sent me to a surgeon to give me a quote for advancement of the mandible + genio after 18 months of braces.

I see the surgeon at the end of January but I would like to have invalsign rather than braces

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i told her.

she spoke badly to me and told me that she was not a cosmetic surgeon.

In truth, she didn't like that a human sub wanted to forward growth. She's not used to that people know. She only puts Jew braces on children and recesse their maxilia.

she finally agreed to dont extract teeth to keep my maxilar projected and sent me to a surgeon to give me a quote for advancement of the mandible + genio after 18 months of braces.

I see the surgeon at the end of January but I would like to have invalsign rather than braces
Brootal.

You're gonna have a consultation with a maxilofacial surgeon so it might be worth something. You were the one who wanted those surgeries or she did not have any plan of treatment not involving aestherhid damage of your facial structure?

I'm not trully sure I need any surgery like those but I won't be having them if it takes me having braces for 18 months lmao sounds like a eternity.

I don't understand why orthodontists get irritated when you mention anything about their treatments like wtf bitch

• +1
the plus side here, is if you actually can get forward expansion of the jaw, then there's a much better chance you won't have to have retainers after your done with your braces.

• +1
the plus side here, is if you actually can get forward expansion of the jaw, then there's a much better chance you won't have to have retainers after your done with your braces.

Do u think Invisalign can remplace braces for my move ?

Do u think Invisalign can remplace braces for my move ?

It completely depends on how crooked the teeth are, if they're really crooked you'd likely have to do 6months to a year with traditional braces and then invisalign after

• +1
I am at the end of dental facultety and just to know braces are only good for teeth aesthetics but bad for face proportions and bones.In my opinion try and find some orthotropics and not dentist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 9989
I am at the end of dental facultety and just to know braces are only good for teeth aesthetics but bad for face proportions and bones.In my opinion try and find some orthotropics and not dentist.

invisalign + genio or chinwing + double chin surgery can ascend me tbh

Last edited:
Sup? Incel.
If quoting the part didn't help you understand, idk what else to tell you.

You must have room temperature IQ if you claim that braces ruined your eye area JFL.

And how would finishing braces stop you from doing bimax, now you probably have normal arches to do it.

If quoting the part didn't help you understand, idk what else to tell you.

You must have room temperature IQ if you claim that braces ruined your eye area JFL.

And how would finishing braces stop you from doing bimax, now you probably have normal arches to do it.
Pulled maxilla down, elongated the face which gave worse eye support.

Now go IQ cope more you fucking brain dead incel.

Pulled maxilla down, elongated the face which gave worse eye support.

Now go IQ cope more you fucking brain dead incel.
Yeah, let me imagine something that has never happened, pics or gtfo idiot.
You're trying to tell me braces gave you a reverse lefort3?

Only possible way this could happen is if you're under 16 and your ortho wanted to fuck you up on purpose.

Keep coping, I mog you to preschool and back.

Seriously, whats up with retards posting shit about things they don't know. Braces didn't make you subhuman, you were always subhuman and blame braces as a coping mechanism.

It is physically impossible for braces to have effect on your infraorbitals.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Yeah, let me imagine something that has never happened, pics or gtfo idiot.
You're trying to tell me braces gave you a reverse lefort3?

Only possible way this could happen is if you're under 16 and your ortho wanted to fuck you up on purpose.

Keep coping, I mog you to preschool and back.

Seriously, whats up with retards posting shit about things they don't know. Braces didn't make you subhuman, you were always subhuman and blame braces as a coping mechanism.

It is physically impossible for braces to have effect on your infraorbitals.
Cry for me you ugly shitskin. You never mogged anyone you skinny fat manlet bloated piece of shit. Imagine this fucking guy with dwarfism and Auschwitz tier body yet still bloated due to living on ramen noodles while rotting in front of his computer thinking he mog anyone. JFL JFL

Keep this up and I'll bully you till you get Stockholm syndrome you cockroach. You'll start harming yourself again if you are not careful.

no its not
braces just straighten teeth when you dont have any extractions

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mexicanboi
Cry for me you ugly shitskin. You never mogged anyone you skinny fat manlet bloated piece of shit. Imagine this fucking guy with dwarfism and Auschwitz tier body yet still bloated due to living on ramen noodles while rotting in front of his computer thinking he mog anyone. JFL JFL

Keep this up and I'll bully you till you get Stockholm syndrome you cockroach. You'll start harming yourself again if you are not careful.
Strong words for someone with a private profile :dafuckfeels:

All i see is a kid whos projecting. Post a pic of yourself or lets do a mog battle, let the forum decide who's the manlet.

Muh I doNt NeED tO gEt ValiDAtiOn froM oTHers, bitch, I know you will pussy out of this one. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brootal you yourself say this.

Strong words for someone with a private profile :dafuckfeels:

All i see is a kid whos projecting. Post a pic of yourself or lets do a mog battle, let the forum decide who's the manlet.

Muh I doNt NeED tO gEt ValiDAtiOn froM oTHers, bitch, I know you will pussy out of this one. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
190cm
75821BF9 1927 4CC6 963C EB547811B6F0
804D5AB5 B4FD 4FCB A4EA 99DC30431AF2

No muscles for your face :feelshmm:

I can already see you have 0 chin in the first pic.

Keep coping that braces ruined you.

Mirin the gains, 10/10 would slap your roided up ass any day of the week :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Your turn 😜
8D3A80A0 5A40 4231 9F11 E91004947BE4

no its not
braces just straighten teeth when you dont have any extractions
Man braces incline your teeth outwards, and the reason is because your bone arch is not wide enought, trust me I know whaat I am talking.Also watch Mike Mew, hes dad and grandfather were dentist who specialize orgodontics.

Man braces incline your teeth outwards, and the reason is because your bone arch is not wide enought, trust me I know whaat I am talking.Also watch Mike Mew, hes dad and grandfather were dentist who specialize orgodontics.
reddit tier knowledge

• +1