Can braces ruin my face

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Been wearing braces for more than 3 years now (from 16 to 19) could it have fucked up my face?

Also I had wisdom teeth removal otherwise those would've fucked up my smile according to the orthodontist

• So Sad
Reactions: LordGodcat
Been wearing braces for more than 3 years now (from 16 to 19) could it have fucked up my face?

Also I had wisdom teeth removal otherwise those would've fucked up my smile according to the orthodontist
Yes.

Srs
Because my face personally got better

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordGodcat
I wore braces, I think overall it was worth because of occlusion, closing of gaps and and chin looking bigger.
However my philtrum is now longer, long philtrum is bad.

I wore braces, I think overall it was worth because of occlusion, closing of gaps and and chin looking bigger.
However my philtrum is now longer, long philtrum is bad.
Chin getting bigger is likely from puberty, but the long philtrum isn’t for sure. Maybe your face is better than when you were 16, but that’s the case for every guy.

I guess your face wasn’t ruined, but it could’ve been better than it currently is.

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo
Chin getting bigger is likely from puberty, but the long philtrum isn’t for sure. Maybe your face is better than when you were 16, but that’s the case for every guy.
I guess your face wasn’t ruined, but it could’ve been better than it currently is.

I wore braces at 31 years old

Also my mandible slide a bit forward

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy