can bulimia and lack of sun cause stunted puberty

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
during covid i didn’t get sun for like a year and half

and from 13-14 i kept trying to leanmax like a retard which would make me just binge eat and shit

never threw my food up tho

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
unlikely unless you ate like 500 calories a day, genes are everything

• +1
Reactions: PYT
during covid i didn’t get sun for like a year and half

and from 13-14 i kept trying to leanmax like a retard which would make me just binge eat and shit

never threw my food up tho
These kind of retarded ass posts need to be blocked. This is the stupid question ive ever heard in my entire life. Super low IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and PYT
What’s done is done. It doesn’t really matter if it did or did not. If your plates are still open just drink a lot of milk, and try not to worry about the past.

I was legit anorexic from 13-14, I didn’t grow ever since then. I will never forgive myself but I try to focus on the shit i can control

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PYT
These kind of retarded ass posts need to be blocked. This is the stupid question ive ever heard in my entire life. Super low IQ.
literally fucking end yourself you retarded little slut, i’m asking a genuine question

you say that like people don’t ask the same questions over and over and over, why is it a problem when I ask a oddly specific question

What’s done is done. It doesn’t really matter if it did or did not. If your plates are still open just drink a lot of milk, and try not to worry about the past.

I was legit anorexic from 13-14, I didn’t grow ever since then. I will never forgive myself but I try to focus on the shit i can control
i’m 15 and 6’2 i’m talking about my dick

and I’d never eat nothing for more than a day or two before i’d binge eat the next day

i should have a 8 inch dick

literally fucking end yourself you retarded little slut, i’m asking a genuine question

you say that like people don’t ask the same questions over and over and over, why is it a problem when I ask a oddly specific question
Have fun staying poor you retarded nigger. Because that's where you're gonna keep ending up in life thinking like this. While I keep getting richer and make 6 figures a year.

• JFL

and I’d never eat nothing for more than a day or two before i’d binge eat the next day

dick size is genetic

• +1
Have fun staying poor you retarded nigger. Because that's where you're gonna keep ending up in life thinking like this. While I keep getting richer and make 6 figures a year.
nobody cares about your money you fucking little no life incel, I’m already making more money than my peers while fucking all the 18 year old JB’s I want

8CE241AF 0F4F 4A3F AECA 56892FC9460E

Remember that next time you talk to me

Bruh youre gonna be 6’4 who cares about dick size unless you’re super small

• JFL
6+ is good. Bigger is always better ofc. Rub some dht cream around your dick

• JFL
6+ is good. Bigger is always better ofc. Rub some dht cream around your dick
too scared if I rub dht gel on my dick my hair falls out then it’d really be over

I’ll get to 8 with a penis extender or sum

if you didnt throw up youre not bulimic

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Well people here are exposed to sun 24/7 but still 5'3