Can chad get a job because of his neck tattoos?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Atleast alot of chads have visible tattoos like atleast on the hand. So they cant get jobs lol

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel, owlofathena and 3 others
wtf chads would they want to become a wagecuck?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Tattoos dont really seems to matter for most jobs, anything low end, even some higher skill trade jobs, and in an office or formal type environment as long as you have no neck or face or hand tattoos it doesnt seem to matter because no one will ever see them. I havent really noticed that any manager would care about tattoos, unless its a job where public image is really important

Tattoos dont really seems to matter for most jobs, anything low end, even some higher skill trade jobs, and in an office or formal type environment as long as you have no neck or face or hand tattoos it doesnt seem to matter because no one will ever see them. I havent really noticed that any manager would care about tattoos, unless its a job where public image is really important
No I mean alot of them have visible tattoos

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
i know a plumber whose company dont hired tatted guys because they are suppose to go to houses and cant be threatening

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Leviathin
i know a plumber whose company dont hired tatted guys because they are suppose to go to houses and cant be threatening
To be fair he said jobs where public image is not needed

i know a chad with neck tats, but his father own a plumbing company lol. Chads always win. They can have a tat on their where it says "i love it when the pills kick in" and they will still manage to be in a good position

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox