Can chewing actually cause significant forward growth?

shrek

shrek

Silver
I’ve read studies that show chewing and having strong masseters results in a big strong jaw. I’m 20 and I’ve been chewing on a chisell for a few weeks now. I do it every other day and increase the time by 10-30 seconds each session. I’ve noticed significant improvements in my masseter size already. When I chew I also feel it in my cheekbones.

If I do this for a few years (ex. Slowly work up to doing over an hour per session with the tough bite version) can this conpletely remodel my face? I have recession but it’s not subhuman level and girls have called me hot.

So over the course of 2-3 years can this move the jaw up and forward, improve NCT and bring the maxilla forward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 10416, Ryan and 3 others
Doubt it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and sandcelmuttcel
can help with hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Patient A
probably not

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
can help with hollow cheeks
I already have them actually. That’s my “exotic feature” I guess lol. I mean in the sense that most ppl don’t have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Lux
mewing can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, SOS-Sonic, pizza and 1 other person
I’ve read studies that show chewing and having strong masseters results in a big strong jaw. I’m 20 and I’ve been chewing on a chisell for a few weeks now. I do it every other day and increase the time by 10-30 seconds each session. I’ve noticed significant improvements in my masseter size already. When I chew I also feel it in my cheekbones.

If I do this for a few years (ex. Slowly work up to doing over an hour per session with the tough bite version) can this conpletely remodel my face? I have recession but it’s not subhuman level and girls have called me hot.

So over the course of 2-3 years can this move the jaw up and forward, improve NCT and bring the maxilla forward?
>Chisell

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and joeveniro
>Chisell

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I’ve tried mastic gum from Greece too. Even the hardest pieces are not that hard and they don’t do much to me. The chisell I can only chew for like 13 minutes (that’s where I’m at rn). And I’m getting better results than I did with mastic tbh

can give the impression of better jaw due to bigger masseters and lowering your gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
can give the impression of better jaw due to bigger masseters and lowering your gonial angle
lifefuel

@Toodlydood u can get 90 degree gonial angle bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Maybe if you are a little kid but even then I wouldn't be too sure. At 20 I am pretty sure it's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
how about at 14?
Yeah. I’ve seen examples online of ppl changing their whole face from chewing in 20s and a user on here sent me a pic of his friend who had obvious bone changes from chewing after puberty

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Selinity
how about at 14?
Coceancig wrote whatever the reasons behind a small mandible the only way to deal with it is surgery. I think breastfeeding and hard chewing in your infant years can influence this positively. I doubt in teenagehood you will get any forward growth by chewing but you can try.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Yeah. I’ve seen examples online of ppl changing their whole face from chewing in 20s and a user on here sent me a pic of his friend who had obvious bone changes from chewing after puberty
There is nothing wrong with trying... Believe me it works

• +1
Reactions: shrek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back