Can chewing and thumbpulling reduce nose bump

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
Ik this might sound retarded but I've been chewing with premolars and pulling for about a month and I've noticed the bump on my nose get slightly smaller do they have anything to do with eachother?

The shape and structure of your nose are mostly determined by bone and cartilage, so things like chewing or thumb pulling won't really change it much.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Do urine therapy on your nose plus mastic gum chewing for 5 hours daily

The shape and structure of your nose are mostly determined by bone and cartilage, so things like chewing or thumb pulling won't really change it much.
The only reason I think they have anything to do with eachother is bcs of some thread I saw saying something about chewing and pulling causing some sort of rotation of the maxilla and shortening of the midface is it all just cope?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
chewing wont do shit, thumb pulling will help your shitty ass maxilla so it should theoretically fix a droopy nose, it wont help with the bump

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
The only reason I think they have anything to do with eachother is bcs of some thread I saw saying something about chewing and pulling causing some sort of rotation of the maxilla and shortening of the midface is it all just cope?
chewing is cope

pulling can have an impact on rotation but it isn't likely to influence nose bump

• +1
That's cope :Comfy:

• +1
chewing is cope

pulling can have an impact on rotation but it isn't likely to influence nose bump
Chewing is not cope lmao you just gotta do it young keep coping lil bitch may you never reach adonis hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill and hopecel
Chewing is not cope lmao you just gotta do it young keep coping lil bitch may you never reach adonis hood
it maybe COULD have an impact on your chewing muscles TEMPORARILY if you chew for a long period of time

it won't do shit in terms of maxilla rotation
chewing wont do shit, thumb pulling will help your shitty ass maxilla so it should theoretically fix a droopy nose, it wont help with the bump
exactly what I've said

finally high IQ truly blackpilled graycel

• +1
it maybe COULD have an impact on your chewing muscles TEMPORARILY if you chew for a long period of time

exactly what I've said

It develops mandible you just gotta be young you dumb ass nigger pray to hamza now to repent

• JFL

exactly what I've said

So thumbpulling isn't cope when it comes to widening a narrow palate?

• +1
It develops mandible you just gotta be young you dumb ass nigger pray to hamza now to repent
what does mandible have to do with nose bump you dumbass?
So thumbpulling isn't cope when it comes to widening a narrow palate?
it takes years to gain few millimeters so it depends on your patience

most people call it cope cuz they don't get instant results

• +1
Yes when ur palate is fused it won't do anything
I've heard of multiple 18+ year olds getting wider palates from thumbpulling for a minute or two every hour this might sound retarded but I think mse or palate expanders in general make use of the same principals that thumbpulling does but I have no idea, I just turned 17 btw I'm just gonna do it for a few more months and see if I get any results at all

Last edited:
  • +1
what does mandible have to do with nose bump you dumbass?

it takes years to gain few millimeters so it depends on your patience

most people call it cope cuz they don't get instantant results
Does what u eat and ur age change how fast you get results or after 16 it's the same no matter what you do, I'm 17 btw

• +1
Does what u eat and ur age change how fast you get results or after 16 it's the same no matter what you do, I'm 17 btw
the foods that are good for bones are possibly helping the process but no it's not making anything faster

I mean the very process isn't fast at all it's actually very slow at least for me
I've heard of multiple 18+ year olds getting wider palates from thumbpulling for a minute or two every hour this might sound retarded but I think mse or palate expanders in general make use of the same principals that thumbpulling does but I have no idea, I just turned 17 btw I'm just gonna do it for a few more months and see if I get any results at all
any kind of expanders are superior to these methods for sure

they're not cope but it takes way more time than MSE or stuff like that

• +1
the foods that are good for bones are possibly helping the process but no it's not making anything faster

I mean the very process isn't fast at all it's actually very slow at least for me

any kind of expanders are superior to these methods for sure

they're not cope but it takes way more time than MSE or stuff like that
It's the only thing I know about that can widen my palate until I get older and get enough money for mse or something like it. Are there any other ways to widen my palate until then without orthodontics? And if you've tried thumbpulling how often do/did you do it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Are there any other ways to widen my palate until then without orthodontics?
I don't think so
And if you've tried thumbpulling how often do/did you do it?
well I used to thumbpull for an hour long session every single day but now I think it was a waste of time

it's best to do it few times daily in shorter sessions I guess, I'm not doing it longer than 10 minutes per session anymore

• +1