Can CJC1295 be a life saver?

JuicyCircleSack

JuicyCircleSack

Face Rater at the moment..
I have been researching the peptide, CJC 1295 to get a better understanding on if it increases height and muscle mass.

Why should you give a fuck about height and musclemass?
If you are the tall and muscular dude in the room, it will be hard for the chads to "mog you",
this picture is in my head:
He has returned | Trollface | Know Your Meme

This is the only way for the normie and the chadlite to not get brutally mogged by the psl gods.

Anyways, does it increase height?

According to many from this reddit post, people are really unsure if it gives you the height benefit.
I wanted to ask this forum, do I have a chance to grow taller?

My stats:
16 years old
178 cm tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
he puts it nicely
over the age of 14 most people won't get taller without LL

I have been researching the peptide, CJC 1295 to get a better understanding on if it increases height and muscle mass.

If you are the tall and muscular dude in the room, it will be hard for the chads to "mog you",
View attachment 2301813
This is the only way for the normie and the chadlite to not get brutally mogged by the psl gods.

According to many from this reddit post, people are really unsure if it gives you the height benefit.

My stats:
16 years old
178 cm tall

Utter copium in that reddit post, if your growth plates are open, then cjc will help.

if your growth plates are open, then cjc will help.
Thank you, thats what I wanted to know.

Before taking CJC1295 what do you need to check with the doctor first;
The hormone levels, blood sugar levels, anything more?

Thank you, thats what I wanted to know.

Before taking CJC1295 what do you need to check with the doctor first;
The hormone levels, blood sugar levels, anything more?
You need to check nothing before taking it. Just make sure you test your glucose levels every month while taking cjc. If it goes into the diabetes range then leave immediately.

Hop on cjc dac + mk 677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30323
You need to check nothing before taking it. Just make sure you test your glucose levels every month while taking cjc. If it goes into the diabetes range then leave immediately.
How can I get the CJC 1295 to Norway? It is illigal in my country. And how can I be sure that the CJC is not made in some dirty bath tub in Mumbai, but rather is made high quality as it should?

How can I get the CJC 1295 to Norway? It is illigal in my country. And how can I be sure that the CJC is not made in some dirty bath tub in Mumbai, but rather is made high quality as it should?
Source it from a supplement store

View attachment 2301813

My stats:
16 years old
178 cm tall

Reddit blud is way too bluepilled, hgh can increase height as long as your plates are open. CJC will work but take hgh to get real and better results

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Just like how its legal to buy rat poison but illegal to murder someone with it

I won't inject hgh because it is not produced from my body. It can cause cancer. I don't want to be walter white jfl
Dude your actually sped and autistic. Please don’t go anywhere near Hgh or peptides or even mk. Btw your 16 already so anything besides Hgh and 25mg of aromasin won’t help you, your a fucking retard. “I won’t inject Hgh because it is not naturally produced” your retarded. Do u think it’s any different if u inject peptides and use mk? 😂

“I won’t inject Hgh because it is not naturally produced” your retarded.
This is nothing I have came up with, this is the information I found on the internet. You should search it up before insulting me you worthless piece of nigger shit

This is nothing I have came up with, this is the information I found on the internet. You should search it up before insulting me you worthless piece of nigger shit
Your a little retard who doesn’t understand basic shit. It’s not HGH that makes you get cancer. It’s the up regulation of IGF1 that is unnaturally being produced in your body causing your whole body to grow. Peptides cause unnatural increases in IGF1 just like HGH. Even more so actually CJC with dac and impo or MK can have a higher IGF1 than some generic HGH. It’s the same thing they all cause cancer. One doesn’t magically not cause it 😂

And guess what. Don’t even attempt heightmaxxing if your not willing to inject Hgh every night. Your already 16 years old if you even want a chance of growing you have to actually blast cancer risking doses to even have a chance of growing your bones, not to mention AI will slow your growth drastically because you need e2 to grow because ur enhances your response to IGF1 so crashing it lowers your iGF1 too. So you actually have to be blasting at least 8IUS of pharma a growth hormone a day as well with arimidex preferably because aromasin probably doesn’t do jack shit to most people, people are now finding this out

Your a little retard who doesn’t understand basic shit. It’s not HGH that makes you get cancer. It’s the up regulation of IGF1 that is unnaturally being produced in your body causing your whole body to grow. Peptides cause unnatural increases in IGF1 just like HGH. Even more so actually CJC with dac and impo or MK can have a higher IGF1 than some generic HGH. It’s the same thing they all cause cancer. One doesn’t magically not cause it 😂
dnrd + kys