Can consistent correct stretching increase by height just by a little?

Neptune

Neptune

190cm or ropemaxx (187)
People say stretching can increase your height by several inches, I refuse to believe that however throughout my teen years I was constantly playing video games in a hunched back position. Whenever I read, wrote, ate I was in a hunch back position. Even when I walked I sloped my shoulders so I was wondering if I focus on spinal stretches is there a chance I can get up to an inch? I would be very pleased with even half an inch.

y
People say stretching can increase your height by several inches, I refuse to believe that however throughout my teen years I was constantly playing video games in a hunched back position. Whenever I read, wrote, ate I was in a hunch back position. Even when I walked I sloped my shoulders so I was wondering if I focus on spinal stretches is there a chance I can get up to an inch? I would be very pleased with even half an inch.
yeah it will decompress your spine a bit, so you will gain 1 cm, 2 at most. But in certain very bad case, you can gain like 3-4cm

yes and by alot, now you need to stretch so fucking much, you'd have to stretch ALL DAY and every other day and every bodypart only works if ur growth plates are open tho or it'll just be temporary growth by 1-2cm.

• +1
Reactions: Neptune
y

yeah it will decompress your spine a bit, so you will gain 1 cm, 2 at most. But in certain very bad case, you can gain like 3-4cm
Is this 1 - 2cm temporary height gains or permanent?

Maybe if you let a guy stretch your asshole it will do more good than stretching everyday like an autist. Stop
Coping

permanent, and you should always have good posture. But really don't dream on, 1 cm will not change your life

temporary and again growth plates have to be open as this only will promote height growth and easing up the stress on your growth plates from tighter muscles only permanent if you have shit posture and that's what you fix

permanent, and you should always have good posture. But really don't dream on, 1 cm will not change your life
temporary, fixing posture is permanent

temporary, fixing posture is permanent
no, permanent, if you keep a good posture the result will be permanent because of the correction of the bone posture, in this case the spine

no, permanent, if you keep a good posture the result will be permanent because of the correction of the bone posture, in this case the spine
as i said permanent only if ur posture is fucked up, you hanging on a bar like a monkey if you already have good posture wont give you any permanent height growth that's why its called "decompressing" its gonna get compressed again after some time

as i said permanent only if ur posture is fucked up, you hanging on a bar like a monkey if you already have good posture wont give you any permanent height growth that's why its called "decompressing" its gonna get compressed again after some time
yea thats what im saying, good posture prevent the renouvellement of the compression face

yea thats what im saying, good posture prevent the renouvellement of the compression face
you'll always return to the compressed phase no matter what you do, you'd have to constantly decompress to stay there meaning stretching has no permanent results other than improving posture IF your growth plates are closed

• +1
Reactions: Neptune
you'll always return to the compressed phase no matter what you do, you'd have to constantly decompress to stay there meaning stretching has no permanent results other than improving posture IF your growth plates are closed
Of course the compression phase will always comeback, but adapting good habits will prevent it, so it make the result permanent (if you keep stretching ofc)

Of course the compression phase will always comeback, but adapting good habits will prevent it, so it make the result permanent (if you keep stretching ofc)
nigga no, if you quit the results will go away stop trying to prove what you said was right when it isn't man up and admit you're wrong if the results don't stay after quitting it isn't permanent

nigga no, if you quit the results will go away stop trying to prove what you said was right when it isn't man up and admit you're wrong if the results don't stay after quitting it isn't permanent
"no, permanent, if you keep a good posture the result will be permanent because of the correction of the bone posture, in this case the spine" learn to reed nigga, of course having good posture go with the point of stretching

"no, permanent, if you keep a good posture the result will be permanent because of the correction of the bone posture, in this case the spine" learn to reed nigga, of course having good posture go with the point of stretching
"yeah it will decompress your spine a bit, so you will gain 1 cm, 2 at most. But in certain very bad case, you can gain like 3-4cm"

"permanent, and you should always have good posture. But really don't dream on, 1 cm will not change your life"

nigga you keep switching up what you're saying "cant read" nigga you can't decide on a opinion, switched up mid convo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: