Can cum in undereyes make dark circles go away

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i heard that cum works like a moisturizer and i don't wanna buy one so should i just use my cum as cream for my undereyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and Phxx
also has properties if u drink it, it acts as a steroid and increases bone growth

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Yes actually, meme's aside, the protein enzymes in the sperm mucus actually has a lot of dermatological benefits that can help with increased cell turn over and collagen production. If I was you I wouldn't just stop with putting it on my under eye but the entire face too as well as lips as a lip gloss and if you can dilute it a bit then you can also use it for eye drops.

yes your own semen is packed with all sorts or proteins and nutrients beneficial for skin care and consuming orally give it a try!

Cum honestly is great 4 ur skin but if ur useing ur own cum ur getting a health loss overall from loseing nutrients , in theory u could put on under eyes & then after run it off & swallow it to regain nutrients but still better to have multiple men to cum in ur mouth for nutrients & then in ur undereyez

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer