Can curling long and dark eyelashes hide the illusion of droppy eyelids?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Title?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
What causes you to have droopy eyelids, browridge or bad orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Yes if you have titled hooding.
Whenever I curl my eyelashes it actually hides the illusion of my eyelids being droopy, and actually even if I don't curl them IRL and in mirror they don't look droopy, it's mostly in pictures

Is there a natural fix for that? Or am I doomed? (Whenever I wake up IRL and my eyes are decompressed my eyelids aren't droopy)

• +1
Whenever I curl my eyelashes it actually hides the illusion of my eyelids being droopy, and actually even if I don't curl them IRL and in mirror they don't look droopy, it's mostly in pictures

Is there a natural fix for that? Or am I doomed? (Whenever I wake up IRL and my eyes are decompressed my eyelids aren't droopy)
Yes if it's your upper eyelid cause it covers it just below your eyebrows completely.

Idk if there's orbital decompression-like surgery for that because from what i've seen that's for the lower rim/maxilla but idk. You're probably just bloated.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yes if it's your upper eyelid cause it covers it just below your eyebrows completely.

Idk if there's orbital decompression-like surgery for that because from what i've seen that's for the lower rim/maxilla but idk. You're probably just bloated.
The only failo I have is the eyelid thing and it's not even that brutal, I'm at a low BF, everything is good and I'm not doing bad with girls, I just want to be able to take pictures without my eyelids looking weird, I don't want to squint (if I squint the illusions of eyelids go off) or look unphotogenic in pictures, and be able to finally post pictures on Instagram without BDD hitting me

I just wonder if you know if the natural / ice thing on your eyes is a good help?

• Woah
The only failo I have is the eyelid thing and it's not even that brutal, I'm at a low BF, everything is good and I'm not doing bad with girls, I just want to be able to take pictures without my eyelids looking weird, I don't want to squint (if I squint the illusions of eyelids go off) or look unphotogenic in pictures, and be able to finally post pictures on Instagram without BDD hitting me

I just wonder if you know if the natural / ice thing on your eyes is a good help?
If you lack fat there yes but it won't change your bone. Imo it's a cope like bonesmashing unless you're 100% sure of what you're doing.

• Love it
If you lack fat there yes but it won't change your bone. Imo it's a cope like bonesmashing unless you're 100% sure of what you're doing.
thx

• +1
No
Images 1

• So Sad