Can curries pull of green colored contacts?

Copeful

Copeful

2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
Like this:

CD118EEE B1FD 4469 AAD1 F392F832C5E4

Or does it look too fake?

makes u look like a gay curry instead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 000, Stare, deer and 6 others
makes u look like a gay curry instead.

Exotic eye color halo is huge. There’s a bunch of Indian tiktok twinks getting simped for cause they have colored eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, 000 and Deleted member 6963
Exotic eye color halo is huge. There’s a bunch of Indian tiktok twinks getting simped for cause they have colored eyes
Almost all use contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1680, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
no eye contacts for curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Ye, im pretty sure Sikkunt here uses lenses, ask him. And he looks nice with them

Sikk doesn’t even look curry jfl, I’m talking about somebody with wheatish skin like Hrithik

Sikk doesn’t even look curry jfl
But he is and his eyes look a lot like lenses. What would u say he is? I can see he is indian. Just has a nicer skin color than almost all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
But he is and his eyes look a lot like lenses. What would u say he is? I can see he is indian. Just has a nicer skin color than almost all of them.

This man is white jfl, I’d never guess he’s curry if I saw him on the street. He looks Greek/Med or something, definitely not curry.

BB90ED1D C0B6 426D A462 4F829470A89C

@Sikkunt23

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6341
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
This man is white jfl, I’d never guess he’s curry if I saw him on the street. He looks Greek/Med or something, definitely not curry.

View attachment 544994

@Sikkunt23
Jfl that’s a shit lens distorted pic brah . Use me other ones in motion I look a lot better . This is old
Also yah 90 percent of girls think I’m spanish or mixed .

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
the only thing curries should be pulling off is their unibrow

• So Sad
I works if youre already handsome with robust face and skull
If an ugly guy wears contacts hell just look like a try hard high inhib creep
Fb19d2e0d5656eb05fb7193c5e1c6758

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He's not indian, he's pashtun which is basically afghan, we have lots of people with colored (usually green) eyes.

He's not indian, he's pashtun which is basically afghan, we have lots of people with colored (usually green) eyes.
Ye i dont know those names bro. We always call indian JFL but he is way more light skinned than the usual ones we see here.

Depends if they are a light skin curry and they are already attractive

• +1
Gandy mogs

• +1
I never said he’d be a slayer u donkey. But he’d look normie at least
Not with that recessed skull and jaw you can tell hes a smaller male, he would LDAR in the west.

Jfl that’s a shit lens distorted pic brah . Use me other ones in motion I look a lot better . This is old
Also yah 90 percent of girls think I’m spanish or mixed .
View attachment 545035

Would u say it’s worth the hassle of wearing them everyday then? How much would u say it helped u, like do u get compliments from girls?

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Would u say it’s worth the hassle of wearing them everyday then? How much would u say it helped u, like do u get compliments from girls?
I have naturally green eyes jfl . Search up pasthun people . I don’t wear coloured contacts .

• Woah
I have naturally green eyes jfl . Search up pasthun people . I don’t wear coloured contacts .
But yes girls compliment my eyes all the time

• +1
Honestly if i see someone with contacts that arent their natural eye color i think theyre gay

Honestly if i see someone with contacts that arent their natural eye color i think theyre gay

How would you be able to tell if they don’t tell you they are wearing contacts bhai

How would you be able to tell if they don’t tell you they are wearing contacts bhai
I can only tell if ive seen them with their natural eye color before though

• +1
But yes girls compliment my eyes all the time

INSHALLAH I WILL BEGIN CONTACTMAXXING TBH. IT CAN SAVE A SUBHUMAN EYE AREA.

THANKS BHAI

looks fake.

Whenever a women sees a ethnik with colored eyes, she usually always asks "are you wearing contacts".

Some can spot them and some cant. If they spot them, then an insane amount of embarrassment will come about onto you.

• So Sad
looks fake.

Whenever a women sees a ethnik with colored eyes, she usually always asks "are you wearing contacts".

Some can spot them and some cant. If they spot them, then an insane amount of embarrassment will come about onto you.

What if you wear a lighter shade of brown, do u think that’s more believable

Best contacts are light brown/hazel when ur curry/arab Imo, that suits dark hairs, tan skin pretty well

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back