Can Dental Devices Move Your Lower Jaw Forward

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
to fix a slight overbite and give you forward growth? If so what dental devices?

only work if you're under 15

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and ToursOverBoyo2020
Do you have an overbite or a recessed maxilla thats holding your jaw back causing an supposed overjet?

Do you have an overbite or a recessed maxilla thats holding your jaw back causing an supposed overjet?

I have a recessed mandible. Slight overbite, small jaw causing overcrowding.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
No man unfortunately you're gonna need BSSO. Thankfully it's a very safe surgery that's been done for a century. Don't fall for mewing works for adults crap or meme appliances like AGGA / facepullers (for adults at least)

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I have a recessed mandible. Slight overbite, small jaw causing overcrowding.
Gotta get that maxilla foreward, will allow your lower jaw to move foreward if its not underdeveloped. Palate expansion if you have crowding.

Gotta get that maxilla foreward, will allow your lower jaw to move foreward if its not underdeveloped. Palate expansion if you have crowding.
Doesn't work in adults

Possibly DNA appliance

No man unfortunately you're gonna need BSSO. Thankfully it's a very safe surgery that's been done for a century. Don't fall for mewing works for adults crap or meme appliances like AGGA / facepullers (for adults at least)
AGGA moved my lower jaw quite a bit, ngl

Distraction Osteogenesis is a procedure that literally adds a device that adds can add over 1.5 cm of growth to the mandible, while also adding width to it. It's like a far better version of BSSO.