Can dermastamp make hair thicker

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
im not balding im still 16 but i was born with thin hair that pisses me off yesterday i did a buzzcut and bought a dermastamp and rosemary oil if i use that 2 times weekly can it make my hair thicker or can't i escape my genetic fine hair

minox + derma and since he's 16 topical
I'm 20
not balding at all but kinda need more volume in my hair would you recommend finasteride with minox ?

I'm 20
not balding at all but kinda need more volume in my hair would you recommend finasteride with minox ?
id wait on finasteride ill maybe 25+, they say you grow tall in your teens and grow wide in your twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
id wait on finasteride ill maybe 25+, they say you grow tall in your teens and grow wide in your twenties.
are you talking about penis ?

Also is there really anything needed in complement of minox ? can't it be taken like that on itself ?

im not gonna do minox at 16 nigga it's like wasting its potential cuz then when i really go bald it won't be as effective as the first time
Rosemary is COPE, start with a small amount of % minoxidil like 5 and you will be good

clavicles
don't give me fake hopefuel like that man pfff it's just a saying anyways can't be scientifically true

you can take it by itself
how would you quantify it's inefficiency by itself compared to when taken with finasteride or something ?
Like let's say it takes 2 years to get good volume with minox+fin how long would it take with only topical minox to get the same result

on god nigga they are one of the last bones to fuse
okay but i already know the drill ur gonna tell me to blast roids or whatever im not doing that