Can eat at maintenance and still gain muscle and dont gain fat or is that a myth

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Title

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Want to stay lean this summer

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
T levels around 600 maybe more after fixing my thyroid so atleast not super bad levels

ye its possible
most higher iq body builders dont even do bulk and cutting phases anymore cuz the research

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: allah cat, Descargue96, Danish_Retard and 3 others
no muscle for your zygos ... oh wait:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
No that’s biology. Never bulk. That’s just retarded. If you eat enough protein you will gain muscle even in a deficit. Unless you are like sub 10%. Even then clean is better. Clean as in eat around your calorie needs. You can eat donuts and everything.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and JosephGarrot123
this is a good website

"https://sci-fit.net/bulking-deficit-gaining/"

this is a tl:dr if you want to skip 20 mins of reading
"There are several studies that suggest beginners and novice/intermediate lifters can gain muscle and strength while losing fat"

the muscle gain/strengh gain will probably be a bit less than on a traditional cutting-bulking cycle (maybe 1-2 pounds? depends on how well can u cut it can even be equal)

but you get to enjoy being lower bodyfat all year

try very small deficits doe like around -400 and high protein

"“While greater deficits yield faster weight loss, the percentage of weight loss coming from lean body mass (LBM) tends to increase as the size of the deficit increases ”"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Only for noob gains

• +1
you can. I don't gain weight right now, have even lost some, but gain bicep strength and arm circumference is increasing (nucleus overload). For my all other muscles too. But I've been training for only a few months so thats may be because Im a beginner

• +1
yes but it takes much longer i guess

• +1
okay i am just going to eat like 2600 till summer ends and for first day of school need to look good at first impression

okay i am just going to eat like 2600 till summer ends and for first day of school need to look good at first impression
try arms nucleus overload

• +1
continue maintenance until your weight stops fluctuating (assuming you're at 10-12%), then increase 100 calories

• +1
continue maintenance until your weight stops fluctuating (assuming you're at 10-12%), then increase 100 calories
i am like 15 now i think i never reached below 12%

of course you can. bulking is aspie as fuck

how old are you buyo :love:

You can if you are a noob lifter, if you are advanced and gymmaxed then impossible.

depends on your thyroid lvl. If u have shit thyroid then not possible

you can even cut and build muscle if you eat enough protein

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no you cant unless ur a noobie or used to go in the gym but dont anymore and have muscle memory, or ur a fat fuck, U can but it will take too much time. if u take a surplus of 200-300 cals u will be much better off, and then rather do some cardio if u get a little fatter than what u wish. First off by bulking u will get much stronger, which = in more gains and better workouts. Being in a caloric surplus is the most anabloic thing u can do. u dont need to get fat, but its so much faster that way.
look at this video, this guy had a phd, u stupid fucks listen to greg doucette and think he know the answer to everyhing like he is jesus. Start using ur own brain, and look at different sources of information
or stay forever small