Can Ego Death from Psychedelics be Reversed or Undone? Can you Drugmaxx to become Legit Zero Inhibition and Giga NT?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Ngl ego death sounds kinda cucked like why the fuck wouldn't you want to be egotistical Chad with IRL perma Redpill mentality obsessed with fucking bitches all day?

If I had no ego I'd just ldar all day long playing video games and jerking off tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
ego death is not a forever lasting phenomenon nigger. you experience it for a given duration of the trip, and then slowly return to yourself as time goes on, albeit with some slight personality changes that originate from your new knowledge that the trip gave you
i am planning to take a 10 strip and completely reincarnate mentally, just have to meet with the person who sells it to me

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, PubertyMaxxer and N1c
ego death is not a forever lasting phenomenon nigger. you experience it for a given duration of the trip, and then slowly return to yourself as time goes on, albeit with some slight personality changes that originate from your new knowledge that the trip gave you
i am planning to take a 10 strip and completely reincarnate mentally, just have to meet with the person who sells it to me

I meant the permanent changes to personality, are they permanent or failos?

Is there any way drugmaxxing make you become NT or have legit zero inhib?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

As long as you don't have a horror trip you can only gain knowledge. Jfl imagine being so brainwashed by obscure autism forums that you think some funny mushrooms will prevent you from becoming an "egotistical Chad with IRL perma Redpill mentality obsessed with fucking bitches all day"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, N1c and chaddyboi66
I meant the permanent changes to personality, are they permanent or failos?
yeah they are probably permanent, but nothing too serious. you wont become a different person, you will just experience abstract thoughts from time to time and think more spiritually and deeply in general. but everyone's experiences are different
Is there any way drugmaxxing make you become NT or have legit zero inhib?
not if you are sober. not a single drug that will make you a different man.
your options are:
beta blockers (propranolol)
stimulants (caffeine, amphetamine, yohimbine, meth)
gabaergics (alcohol, benzos, phenibut)

unfortunately i dont have experience with propranolol but i'd really like to try. your best legal options are phenibut mixed with yohimbine and caffeine. makes you a social god

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
yeah they are probably permanent, but nothing too serious. you wont become a different person, you will just experience abstract thoughts from time to time and think more spiritually and deeply in general. but everyone's experiences are different
He should just start with shrooms and medium dose so he can learn and develop without fucking his brain.
your options are:
Propranolol actually rewires your amygdala and is one of the few drugs than can actually change you for good without the constant need to use/abuse it

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
As long as you don't have a horror trip you can only gain knowledge. Jfl imagine being so brainwashed by obscure autism forums that you think some funny mushrooms will prevent you from becoming an "egotistical Chad with IRL perma Redpill mentality obsessed with fucking bitches all day"

your options are:
stimulants (caffeine, amphetamine, yohimbine, meth)
gabaergics (alcohol, benzos, phenibut)

unfortunately i dont have experience with propranolol but i'd really like to try. your best legal options are phenibut mixed with yohimbine and caffeine. makes you a social god
Ngl I just wish there were a way to convert personalities tbh

Like making cucked high inhib ISTP metnalcels into NT ENTJ dark triad slayers with zero inhib

Then again I suppose it's like trying to turn a sub 5psl trucel into a htn or something tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I just wish there were a way to convert personalities tbh.

Like making cucked high inhib ISTP metnalcels into NT ENTJ dark triad slayers with zero inhib or something tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
There is a way it's called life experience and leaving your house jfl

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Psychedelics changed me forever but minor tho, it isn't giga different like soydditors say, but like im more communist now :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6423 and karbo
Psychedelics changed me forever but minor tho, it isn't giga different like soydditors say, but like im more communist now :forcedsmile:
Maybe you just started watching Hasan?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6423 and Seth Walsh
Propranolol actually rewires your amygdala and is one of the few drugs than can actually change you for good without the constant need to use/abuse it
that made me very interested tbh. i want to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and chaddyboi66