Can extreme chewing improve gonial flare?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
If Extreme chewing is combined with steroids would one be able to improve gonial flare?

Yes. Higher masseter mass = more gonial eversion. Literally proven by science in CSA for all the copers out there. Unfortunately takes years so it's a long term process where you chew gum while roiding and lifting and after 2-3 years you notice your flared gonions.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Elvisandreaa, angloidcel and 3 others
Yeah, especially if you eat lots of meat and hard food growing up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Yes. Higher masseter mass = more gonial eversion. Literally proven by science in CSA for all the copers out there. Unfortunately takes years so it's a long term process where you chew gum while roiding and lifting and after 2-3 years you notice your flared gonions.
why do you say 2-3 years? Is there really no stack/routine that can achieve it in less? I have been extreme hard mewing for a month and will be doing MSE+FM+IMDO (I heard IMDO improves gonial flare). I was planning on going on massive chewing marathon have not worked it out yet but literally, chew as much as possible. Plus My diet is already filled with lots of chewing. Surly if one goes crazy a good result could be achieved in 1 year.

No, it doesen’t.

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
why do you say 2-3 years? Is there really no stack/routine that can achieve it in less? I have been extreme hard mewing for a month and will be doing MSE+FM+IMDO (I heard IMDO improves gonial flare). I was planning on going on massive chewing marathon have not worked it out yet but literally, chew as much as possible. Plus My diet is already filled with lots of chewing. Surly if one goes crazy a good result could be achieved in 1 year.
Same mechanism as deltoid growth increasing the lateral humerus attachment size. It's bone remodeling so takes time.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and mvp2v1
Duh. Next question.

• Hmm...
what about puberty with mk677 during puberty?
should i be chewing my ass off rn?

what about puberty with mk677 during puberty?
should i be chewing my ass off rn?
yes. Be careful if you have TMJ issues though. I do. so im slowly working my way up

• So Sad
If Extreme chewing is combined with steroids would one be able to improve gonial flare?
yes it does. But sometimes it does too much and that's why some bodybuilders inject botox in the masseter to avoid an excessive growth

• +1
Can I do hard-chewing with malocclusion (cross-bite) or will it generate mandible problems?

• +1