Can eyebrow pencil cause eyebrow hair loss?

incelslayer01

incelslayer01

Iron
Has anyone experienced this?

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo
Who cares

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
Legit AF.
Same to me and also castor oil because it is too sticky .

SmartSelect 20191229 221045 YouTube

Srs?

Has anyone experienced this?
Assuming you're using a reputable brand, there's no reason that the pencil itself should cause hair loss unless you're having some sort of reaction to it. Going too rough when using the pencil might cause some loss though.

i noticed eyebrow hair loss with eyebrow pencil (also eyebrow hair loss when i use castor oil probably because it's too sticky )

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
Assuming you're using a reputable brand, there's no reason that the pencil itself should cause hair loss unless you're having some sort of reaction to it. Going too rough when using the pencil might cause some loss though.
Never felt any reaction to it,or its just my brain playing with me,maybe I got used to it and now when I see myself without pencil,it looks weird xd

Never felt any reaction to it,or its just my brain playing with me,maybe I got used to it and now when I see myself without pencil,it looks weird xd
That absolutely could be it. Out of curiosity, what pencil are you using?

actually,I was using the black one
actually,this is one that I am using,S-he

Use the Fenty beauty MVP brow pencil. It's got a really good brush and very thin base so it's great for drawing realistic brows: https://www.fentybeauty.com/brow-mvp-ultra-fine-brow-pencil-and-styler/FB70022.html

It also vegan, cruelty free & has so many colours/shades.
It depends what you like in a brow pencil. The formula of the Fenty is much softer than the Essence pencil previously mentioned so it can be more difficult to control and less "idiot proof". The Fenty also happens to be 10 times the price of the Essence (in the US) for 0.07g vs 1g.
However, the fact that it is retractable and incredibly fine is a nice bonus.

Side note: if a product is sold in the EU, it's cruelty free by law, so the vast majority of things you can buy are CF. (unless you want to get into the messiness of being sold in territories where testing is mandated by the government)

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
I use the same but from a differenti brand. It seems it causes some fall to me as well.
Bare in mind that any regular agitation of the hair runs the risk of causing some damage and this is on the firmer end of brow pencils. However, if you're being as careful as you should be in application and cleansing, you should be okay.

It depends what you like in a brow pencil. The formula of the Fenty is much softer than the Essence pencil previously mentioned so it can be more difficult to control and less "idiot proof". The Fenty also happens to be 10 times the price of the Essence (in the US) for 0.07g vs 1g.
However, the fact that it is retractable and incredibly fine is a nice bonus.

Side note: if a product is sold in the EU, it's cruelty free by law, so the vast majority of things you can buy are CF. (unless you want to get into the messiness of being sold in territories where testing is mandated by the government)
Good points. And yes it's Hella expensive unfortunately
I honestly don't care but some do so I just pointed it out. 🤷‍♀️