Can eyelashes being too long on men be a looksmin?

R

ronald_2

Iron
My camera quality is shit so I had to close my eyes to make eyelashes more visible.

I have fairly long eyelashes and they are curly as well. I was talking to a female friend the other day and she told me that it looked liked I curl my eyelashes, and that it looks bad and weird. Since then I try to make them as straight as possible by using my fingers. But I was thinking maybe it would be good to trim them a a little, specially some parts where the length is greater than the rest.

So what you guys think. Can it be that at least for men, too long eyelashes is not a good look?

20240930 130859 1

probably something else in your eye area that makes it look bad
But she specifically pointed out my eyelashes looking weird, like it looked kinda gay. The rest of my eye area is fairly average I believe. (Because of the camera quality, my eyelashes are barely visible here).

20240930 131912 1

My camera quality is shit so I had to close my eyes to make eyelashes more visible.

I have fairly long eyelashes and they are curly as well. I was talking to a female friend the other day and she told me that it looked liked I curl my eyelashes, and that it looks bad and weird. Since then I try to make them as straight as possible by using my fingers. But I was thinking maybe it would be good to trim them a a little, specially some parts where the length is greater than the rest.

So what you guys think. Can it be that at least for men, too long eyelashes is not a good look?

View attachment 3209376
She's on dick, long eyelashes always look good, doesn't even matter if you're masculine or not.

theyre not even that long, u should consider drinking minox asap
I already do. But they were long before that.

And they are long indeed. My male friends also have commented on them, in a joking way of course.

Again, camera doesnt really allow to appreaciate them fully. They are more noticeable in person.

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer
I already do. But they were long before that.

And they are long indeed. My male friends also have commented on them, in a joking way of course.

Again, camera doesnt really allow to appreaciate them fully. They are more noticeable in person.
they dont look that long in the second pic, but as you said maybe its just a camera

they dont look that long in the second pic, but as you said maybe its just a camera
Yeah, you cant even see them in that pic. But what she told me really messed with me. I will do it. I will cut them a little and see if they regrow more straight, because right now they are curly and frankly even I think they look gay sometimes.

Yeah, you cant even see them in that pic. But what she told me really messed with me. I will do it. I will cut them a little and see if they regrow more straight, because right now they are curly and frankly even I think they look gay sometimes.
ye sure sure i get it, now rep my replies

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back