Can face widen with age?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
It has always seemed to me that faces on older people seem to look wider, generally. But this might just be that people store more facial fat when they are older.
Ezgif 6 e837c545c5e9

Ezgif 6 be3a972f159a

What'd ya think?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
causation =/= correlation

or something like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Dog face and Zygos4Life
It can get wider through puberty

• +1
The face never stops growing.

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite
i believe if you chew a lot of tough shit it widens
falim gum 30m each side everyday

i heard it also makes your cock bigger so

I think it more related to an increase of bone mass over the years due vitamin k and d absorption.

Also igf 1 levels due high to medium testosterone over time

So looking youthfull is not looking better? Delusion people
wanna look like a baby sure , looking youthfull is gay af aint no dom looking man that lookes ''youthfull'' jfl prettyboy cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
wanna look like a baby sure , looking youthfull is gay af aint no dom looking man that lookes ''youthfull'' jfl prettyboy cope
Looking dominant unapprochable u think is good? No! Lookinh youthfull and dominant is the thing Why do people here say white people are the ones with highest smv? I think cause they look more friendly and approchable compared to a curry

Looking dominant unapprochable u think is good? No! Lookinh youthfull and dominant is the thing Why do people here say white people are the ones with highest smv? I think cause they look more friendly and approchable compared to a curry
Cope. Ideally you want to be a slayer with a scary dominant face who is also a psychopath so nobody will fuck with you. Women will know this and want to be with you because they know nobody messes with you and therefore they will be protected if they're with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Cope. Ideally you want to be a slayer with a scary dominant face who is also a psychopath so nobody will fuck with you. Women will know this and want to be with you because they know nobody messes with you and therefore they will be protected if they're with you.
Yes but some people here think that looking dominant alone is the best which is not true looking like a orc isnt a slayers look prettyboy youthfull and masculinity is the ideal and looking at the pictures showen here from the models thats how they look like i dont see a model here being posted who looks purelly like a dominant orc

Yes but some people here think that looking dominant alone is the best which is not true looking like a orc isnt a slayers look prettyboy youthfull and masculinity is the ideal and looking at the pictures showen here from the models thats how they look like i dont see a model here being posted who looks purelly like a dominant orc
You want to look masculine and dimorphic, but you want to look youthful and healthy at the same time. Thats basically good collagen + hair

Yes , but I won't change anything in your apperance

Yes your bones get a bit bigger with age as a whole, not by much though

brutal agepill fuck I need to retin a maxx right now

Stop coping with this belief that faces widen with age.
Infact, it’s the opposite, a human face gets narrower or more downward grown as it ages.
reason -
GRAVITY.

• Woah
The face never stops growing.
A face never stops growing downward. Chin will get taller as we age due to gravity and mid-face lengthens for the same reason.