Can FacePulling affect teeth

G

GetThatBread

Retired
for example CopeAndRopes Design is located on the palate mimicking mewing, but as you move the maxilla doesn’t your teeth change?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
No. If it doesn't touch the teeth they should remain almost unaffected. The thing that can affect them is perhaps a palate expander or an MSE, creting a diastema that is space between the teeth, happening usually in the front 2 ones.

Are palate expanders cope? I was planning to get Invisalign and then palate expanders to top it off with veneers for my teeth

for example CopeAndRopes Design is located on the palate mimicking mewing, but as you move the maxilla doesn’t your teeth change?
of course it does. The only reason your teeth are crooked is because your maxilla and jaw are recessed, thus the thees have not enough space to line up in the correct way.
The palate expander makes the maxilla wider so the teeth have more space, while the facepuller makes the maxilla and jaw longer frontally

Are palate expanders cope? I was planning to get Invisalign and then palate expanders to top it off with veneers for my teeth
palate expanders are not cope if your maxilla is narrow

of course it does. The only reason your teeth are crooked is because your maxilla and jaw are recessed, thus the thees have not enough space to line up in the correct way.
The palate expander makes the maxilla wider so the teeth have more space, while the facepuller makes the maxilla and jaw longer frontally

so if you get forward growth do you have to order a new infra Oral device to put in your mouth?

Attachments

• 363F149C-521A-4D7B-9401-044A6AE0BB52.jpeg
    363F149C-521A-4D7B-9401-044A6AE0BB52.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 1
so if you get forward growth do you have to order a new infra Oral device to put in your mouth?
the pink appliance has to be built from current dental mold

the pink appliance has to be built from current dental mold

IK that but say you were to get forward growth, doesn’t your palate widen?

IK that but say you were to get forward growth, doesn’t your palate widen?
the palate expander works because there are screws that increase the device's width, making the palate more and more wide.
The pink appliance of the facepuller has the same width of your palate so the palate width does not change