Can facial feminization surgery make you a pretty boy?

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Can you become more youthful and feminine looking by undergoing ffs?

they like shave ur jaw off or some shit idek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Mrxshmallow and randomguyonthenet.
Yes especially in the brow/glabella region

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, tom69, Mrxshmallow and 1 other person
they like shave ur jaw off or some shit idek
Yeah brow bone reduction,brow lift, hairline lowering, rhinoplasty,cheek implants,jaw shaving , genioplasty etc

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
nigga I'm already a cutecel I don't need that shit. they would prob make ur face more round and fat which would make u look like a tranny or lesbian

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Why is this surgery never discussed on here if it's legit? Is it because of dangers, possibilities of bugeyes or are prettyboy surgeries just cucked?

Prettyboys don't just look like woman. They just have a nice balance of androgenicity and soft aesthetics ( lack of striking features )

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DamonHx and niggersodomizer69
No because prettyboys have masculien bones

View attachment 2971058

Prettyboys don't just look like woman. They just have a nice balance of androgenicity and soft aesthetics ( lack of striking features )

View attachment 2971062
Would the brow ridge shaving be woman surgery or prettyboy surgery? Those guys have hooded eyes but i think they have weak brow ridges. Is is shaving a bit of upper orbital margin gonna reduce your eye hooding or something?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Would the brow ridge shaving be woman surgery or prettyboy surgery? Those guys have hooded eyes but i think they have weak brow ridges. Is is shaving a bit of upper orbital margin gonna reduce your eye hooding or something?
Pretty boys usually have neutral browridge development. Shaving can reduce hooding.
Those guys have hooded eyes but i think they have weak brow ridges
They just are less than ideal but still within average range.

Why is this surgery never discussed on here if it's legit? Is it because of dangers, possibilities of bugeyes or are prettyboy surgeries just cucked?
Just haven't worked on as many ogres as I have hypoplastic

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
View attachment 2971058

View attachment 2971062
Pretty boys just have collagen and full lips. Chico has above average wide nose, quite big forehead, thick neck and even not that small of a philtrum. And his lips are only ever so slightly fuller than that of an average man. Give him Damian Kater gay nigger lips, and that will be a looksmin. You can barely see any "female" traits in him, except for his for high set eyebrows, his only flaw. He aged and he doesn't look "pretty" anymore

• +1
Reactions: its_over, Yoke and n9wiff
Most Prettyboys age like shit because they lack proper support. All it's going to do is give you jowls and sagging shit skin in your mid to late 20s. Many men in Korea get vline and zygo shaving then get jowls because of the lack of support and require facelifts before 30

Just haven't worked on as many ogres as I have hypoplastic
Can you please expand on the topic of mandible feminization, i.e. making the chin narrower and pointier, as well as ramus shortening?

I don't mean this in an autistic korean V-line style, but rather something similar to Orb's. I suppose a good part of it comes from the chin, which I suppose is done through a segmental genio that makes it pointier.

Did you have cases like these?