can females be low inhibition

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
is low inhibition directly related to high t?
if not, can females be high inhibition? imo females are low inhibition when they have a shrunk amygdala

on a social lvl most women are way more low inhib then many men especially incels

when it comes to fights, extrem sports or actually risking your life its a different thing though

Yes. I know plenty of female more low inhib than a lot of males.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
on a social lvl most women are way more low inhib then many men especially incels

when it comes to fights, extrem sports or actually risking your life its a different thing though
this is where inhibition comes to play

Yea if theyre extroverted

this is where inhibition comes to play

i disagree

its almost irreleveant in 2019. we dont have to fight bears anymore or go into war. low social inhibition on the other hand is everything

Yea if theyre extroverted
social skills have nothing to do with actual low inhibition ( e.g feeling less fear when life is in danger). females get validation all the time they have no trouble being extroverted and sociable

humans have levels of extroversion they are born with which can be slightly altered but a girl who is born introverted can never be the life of the party without getting drained, regardless of validation she gets

i disagree

its almost irreleveant in 2019. we dont have to fight bears anymore or go into war. low social inhibition on the other hand is everything
there is the danger of being publicly humiliated, legit. but what about extreme sports, breaking the law, reckless driving and so on.
many females will be extroverted and extremely skilled socially, but would not engage in fear inducing activities

I'd say that most of them are relatively low inhib. A lot of them act out in ways you wouldn't even think of doing and the reason is they can get away with it due to the hole between their legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
humans have levels of extroversion they are born with which can be slightly altered but a girl who is born introverted can never be the life of the party without getting drained, regardless of validation she gets
the only introverted females I came across are ugly tbh. the majority of average and attractive females are extroverted

Dk cuz no read but low inhib is meme

there is the danger of being publicly humiliated, legit. but what about extreme sports, breaking the law, reckless driving and so on.
many females will be extroverted and extremely skilled socially, but would not engage in fear inducing activities

yes legit

but when it comes to love and relationship i think women are more low inhib these days because they have less problems to get themself in a vulnerable situation and put their ego aside.

the only introverted females I came across are ugly tbh. the majority of average and attractive females are extroverted
Not my experience

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Women are by nature extremely extraverted while men are introverted.

Extravertness is actualy a feminine trait but because of modern society everything has become the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
knew one thot that lowinhibmogs this entire forum

They are all talk and no action lol they are not low inhib anyone can say anything doesn't mean they will do it.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
ye if u ugly

Jfl they are all low inhib

social skills have nothing to do with actual low inhibition ( e.g feeling less fear when life is in danger). females get validation all the time they have no trouble being extroverted and sociable
This. If u are complimented ur entire life are u more likely to be introverted and high inhib or feel good about yourself knowing nothing can go wrong and crave social contact as much as u can?

• +1
Reactions: Demir