can fillers fix lower eyelid retraction ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
can they actually affect lower eyelids or at least give the illusion of better eye area ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Usually, it depends on how severe your problem is, if it's just a minor imperfection, changing it won't do much.

That's why when people do a rhinoplasty, there rarely is a big difference, unless their nose was crooked at first.

I had the worst possible underbite, so fixing it massively improved my looks, but unfortunately, I can't achieve this with every single part of my face because fixing the smaller details won't make as much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Usually, it depends on how severe your problem is, if it's just a minor imperfection, changing it won't do much.

That's why when people do a rhinoplasty, there rarely is a big difference, unless their nose was crooked at first.

I had the worst possible underbite, so fixing it massively improved my looks, but unfortunately, I can't achieve this with every single part of my face because fixing the smaller details won't make as much of a difference.
i'm not talking about how much it ascends you

i just want to know if fillers can even fix lower eye lid retraction / give the illusion of being fixed or surgery is the only solution

filler will help undereyes, not necessarily lower eyelid

i'm not talking about how much it ascends you

i just want to know if fillers can even fix lower eye lid retraction / give the illusion of being fixed or surgery is the only solution
If you're talking about dark eye circles, yes, fillers work but they are temporary, so you have to keep doing them after a specific number of months (you can find the details by yourself through google or the aesthetician who does the fillers).

Fillers are cheaper but over time, they cost more because you have to keep doing them. Surgery is a one time thing and if done with a good surgeon, it's permanent.

Also, this kind of procedure is only beneficial for people who are 40 or older most of the time, because they are the ones who have the worst dark circles under their eyes.

If you meant the lower eyelids themselves, then no, surgery is the only option, but I wouldn't recommend it, because from all the before and after pics that I have seen on Taban's website, there is no visual difference, even if you look very closely. So you won't become like Sean O Pry, even if you did all the eye surgeries and could afford it. There are some things in your body and face that you cannot change, so it is best to focus on what you can change.

If you're talking about dark eye circles, yes, fillers work but they are temporary, so you have to keep doing them after a specific number of months (you can find the details by yourself through google or the aesthetician who does the fillers).

Fillers are cheaper but over time, they cost more because you have to keep doing them. Surgery is a one time thing and if done with a good surgeon, it's permanent.

Also, this kind of procedure is only beneficial for people who are 40 or older most of the time, because they are the ones who have the worst dark circles under their eyes.

If you meant the lower eyelids themselves, then no, surgery is the only option, but I wouldn't recommend it, because from all the before and after pics that I have seen on Taban's website, there is no visual difference, even if you look very closely. So you won't become like Sean O Pry, even if you did all the eye surgeries and could afford it. There are some things in your body and face that you cannot change, so it is best to focus on what you can change.
honestly i think good cheekbones or infra-orbital rim implants can at least give the illusion of better looking eye-area , as you improve your under-eye support