Can fillers fix this or only infraorbital rim implants

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
TRUCEL

Yes but you'd be better off with an implant

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
It's hard to see because of the limited visibility of the photo, but the hollowing of your tear trough can be treated with filler. I'd only recommend a permanent implant if you have significant facial deformities or recession.

Not everyone is an appropriate candidate for filler, and not everyone is an appropriate candidate for an implant.

I naturally have a diamond face shape, so I would look like a fucking bloated clown if I was to put an intraorbital implant to treat my under-eye hollowing. Filler fixed this, not an implant.

Everyone's face is different, and it's hard to judge by seeing only a small area of your face.

Message me if you want further advice, man.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
It's hard to see because of the limited visibility of the photo, but the hollowing of your tear trough can be treated with filler. I'd only recommend a permanent implant if you have significant facial deformities or recession.

Not everyone is an appropriate candidate for filler, and not everyone is an appropriate candidate for an implant.

I naturally have a diamond face shape, so I would look like a fucking bloated clown if I was to put an intraorbital implant to treat my under-eye hollowing. Filler fixed this, not an implant.

Everyone's face is different, and it's hard to judge by seeing only a small area of your face.

Message me if you want further advice, man.
I need to fix my subhuman eye area, can I pm?