can FILLERS simulate BONE ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
i know it's not made for this

but can it give the same aesthetic result as if it was bone in the filled zone ?

i know it's not made for this
Wat

Everyone has been using filler to simulate bone... for like 20 years... :bigbrain:

--->

JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers Important Information

APPROVED USES​

JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21.
<----

legit fillers like juvederm work for a while but not rigid as implants of course. use as gateway

View attachment 1496330

Everyone has been using filler to simulate bone... for like 20 years... :bigbrain:

--->

JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers Important Information​

APPROVED USES​

JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21.
<----

and can they be removed easily if wanted ?

and can they be removed easily if wanted ?
HA fillers (incl. voluma and volux) can, Radiesse cannot.

Radiesse completely the same as bone. Same for Volux. After 2 weeks, and correct injection, you should not see any difference at all between the bone and the filler. However, these 2 also cause a lot of swelling, and radiesse is non-removable.

Voluma is really firm, though not like bone, but it is removable, and less swelling. and if you are lucky, lasts 2 years. :unsure:

(But probably much less, like a year)

All of these imitate bone near perfectly, better than implants (in terms of outcome, since fillers can be added gradually, sculpting the face), unless you need a LOT of it. by a lot, I mean like 10ml+ of filler. THen i have no idea what it looks like... but probably you should go for an implant :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
HA fillers (incl. voluma and volux) can, Radiesse cannot.

Radiesse completely the same as bone. Same for Volux. After 2 weeks, and correct injection, you should not see any difference at all between the bone and the filler. However, these 2 also cause a lot of swelling, and radiesse is non-removable.

Voluma is really firm, though not like bone, but it is removable, and less swelling. and if you are lucky, lasts 2 years. :unsure:

(But probably much less, like a year)

All of these imitate bone near perfectly, better than implants (in terms of outcome, since fillers can be added gradually, sculpting the face), unless you need a LOT of it. by a lot, I mean like 10ml+ of filler. THen i have no idea what it looks like... but probably you should go for an implant :unsure:
ok, i see , and how are they removed ? are they like dissolved by injecting an antidote solution ?

ok, i see , and how are they removed ? are they like dissolved by injecting an antidote solution ?
yes, and then the injector bites you and sucks out the filler out of your body. Like when a poisonous snake bites you :feelskek:

But yeah, pretty much it. :unsure:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chigoha and one job away