Can fix this submental?

blacktablet

blacktablet

Iron
I don't know if this is submental fat or excessive skin or cause of bad thyroid position.
Can this be fixed to protrude jaw?

Attachments

• AirBrush_20200807145105.jpg
    AirBrush_20200807145105.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 88
dogshit posture + fat + weak chin

so yes, it can be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Good_Little_Goy
When I mew, my chin and jaw looks good. I wish I could mew instantly and not forget

@aut0phobic You mean bad neck posture?

What surgery do I need?
I thought about submental fat lipo and chin implant. Will this be sufficient for me?
I feel somebody will say "bimax". But I dunno I don't have bad overbite.

So what surgeries could save me?

@aut0phobic You mean bad neck posture?

What surgery do I need?
I thought about submental fat lipo and chin implant. Will this be sufficient for me?
I feel somebody will say "bimax". But I dunno I don't have bad overbite.
You can get bimax with a normal bite its fine,
bimax will help submental significantly
how much of it is fat though if you feel around there?

how much of it is fat though if you feel around there?
I feel it's not fat, maybe just a bit. (I'm pretty lean and relief, go to gym and recently lose some excess fat because of whey diet, especially on hips) Feels like under-tongue muscles. That's why I'm afraid that lipo won't make significant change :( Maybe implant (wraparound) can tighten skin enough?

You can get bimax with a normal bite its fine
I tried to find any doc in my country (Ukraine) that do such surgeries with no result. Heard only about Andreischev in Russia from this forum.
I'm new here, curious where are you guys basically from, UK, USA, Western Europe? Feels like there is no such hardcore looksmaxing trend in here and my desires can be poorly understood. Vast majority of plastic surgeries users are women. Probably it's our EE mentality to treat males as betabux providers.

Also call me pussy, but I watched LeFort 1 op video and it's brutal how your muscles are detached from bone, upper jaw with teeth is completely cut off and then reattached. Wonder how it's possible for human to recover muscles/nerves after this?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and sytyl
I feel it's not fat, maybe just a bit. (I'm pretty lean and relief, go to gym and recently lose some excess fat because of whey diet, especially on hips) Feels like under-tongue muscles. That's why I'm afraid that lipo won't make significant change :( Maybe implant (wraparound) can tighten skin enough?

I tried to find any doc in my country (Ukraine) that do such surgeries with no result. Heard only about Andreischev in Russia from this forum.
I'm new here, curious where are you guys basically from, UK, USA, Western Europe? Feels like there is no such hardcore looksmaxing trend in here and my desires can be poorly understood. Vast majority of plastic surgeries users are women. Probably it's our EE mentality to treat males as betabux providers.

Also call me pussy, but I watched LeFort 1 op video and it's brutal how your muscles are detached from bone, upper jaw with teeth is completely cut off and then reattached. Wonder how it's possible for human to recover muscles/nerves after this?
Fucking do it. Get the bimax surgery. Travel to Russia. Do NOT become a betabuxx provider. Who have you called? When is your next consultation?

When is your next consultation?
I haven't any yet. I was going to book one for chin implant so asked here first.
Is my chin recessed or just weak?

Btw I'm low iq to morph my face, maybe can smb try? :)

Last edited:
Pick a look that suits you. Which is your preference?

20200807 150213

lose bloat or its OVER

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Most of us are in europe and the US yeah.
i think a wraparound can tighten skin and raise hyoid due to advancement but its not likely to be close to that of bimax

you can get long lasting nerve damage from leforts i think tbh, but muscles are mostly fine after 6 months, they are hardcore tbf people here dont seem to realise the extent of the recovery process

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I haven't any yet. I was going to book one for chin implant so asked here first.
Is my chin recessed or just weak?

Btw I'm low iq to morph my face, maybe can smb try? :)

I changed it ever so slightly but it makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Stevensmithgerard
@Stevensmithgerard 's is superior. I saw similar results here with fillers tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@Stevensmithgerard 's is superior. I saw similar results here with fillers tbh
Yeah, he's almost there, but has to get surgery to get there. No amount gymmaxing or RTT will change his side profile.

@blacktablet Which one of these suits you? Are you willing get brutal? How important is slaying to you?