Iron
any exercises drugs or its fking over?

HGH if you're young I guess

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Ofc, just workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Swimming can help a little even if you're older, but if you're over 18 then it'll only help a little (but every little bit helps). Working out can also help, especially building your lats, as strong lats push the shoulders to a more upright position making them look longer.

Working side delts will add muscle to your frame making it look wider and giving the appearance of wider bones

There are also surgeries where that can lengthen your clavicles if you have the money

Last edited:
Swimming can help a little even if you're older, but if you're over 18 then it'll only help a little (but every little bit helps). Working out can also help, especially building your lats, as strong lats push the shoulders to a more upright position making them look longer.

Working side delts will add muscle to your frame making it look wider and giving the appearance of wider bones
cool but we talking about bones i wasswin,ing for 3 years evryday from 14 to 18 and gymmaxing from 15 to 19 and its over

cool but we talking about bones i wasswin,ing for 3 years evryday from 14 to 18 and gymmaxing from 15 to 19 and its over
Post a pic of your frame or give numbers. As long as your biacromial is over 16 inches it isn't over lol.

Plus illusions of bone are essentially equal to bones. If you just want the bones to lengthen and you already hit your potential with working out and swimming, then clavicle lengthening surgery is prob the only way, or anabolics and HGH

You can also fraud with clothing

4x headsize shoulders width or death i have 2.8 or 3 max

Attachments

• xdadada.jpg
    xdadada.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 43
4x headsize shoulders width or death i have 2.8 or 3 max
I can't tell if you're trolling, but I'm sure you're frame is fine. Btw that guy you posted isn't 4x he's around 3.5x at best.

Also if the pic you posted where you compared yourself to chico is real, then it def isn't over.

Just stop being a fucking doomer, lean down some more, and don't be socially retarded and you should be fine.

I can't tell if you're trolling, but I'm sure you're frame is fine. Btw that guy you posted isn't 4x he's around 3.5x at best.

Also if the pic you posted where you compared yourself to chico is real, then it def isn't over.

Just stop being a fucking doomer, lean down some more, and don't be socially retarded and you should be fine.
its over for me the photo from next to chico was before i go bald norwood fucked me also im manlet 174cm 175 morning height

its over for me the photo from next to chico was before i go bald norwood fucked me also im manlet 174cm 175 morning height
Wear shoe lifts, it'll get you to a normie height. Also Idk if you're willing, but a wig might help if you're balding. Also, you're white so you can go for looksmatched ethnic girls in your country. It's not over yet :)

• Love it
Reactions: Chadrys
Wear shoe lifts, it'll get you to a normie height. Also Idk if you're willing, but a wig might help if you're balding. Also, you're white so you can go for looksmatched ethnic girls in your country. It's not over yet :)
we all gona make it bro?

Clavicle lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 11035
Just pay Dr. Jewppley 27k or Dr Leif TrueJew Rogers 51k, and you will get mogger frame ngl