Can frame make it for height?

BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
Ex: 5'10 Strong HTN with Good Frame beat an 6'2 MTN average frame?
The 5'10 would just look like a gymcel in your mind, but im talking abt Aesthetic frame

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and normie_joe
height = cope
frame = good
face = above all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Kavkaz777, ElTruecel and 2 others
better frame can carry you untill 3 inches difference you can't go higher but with face's help you can't be mogged unless you're manlet

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
height = cope
frame = good
face = above all
How are you gonna be blackpilled and have over 8000 posts on an inkwell forum but say height is cope?

• +1
Reactions: Aero and socialcel
better frame can carry you untill 3 inches difference you can't go higher but with face's help you can't be mogged unless you're manlet
also framemaxxing isnt possible without surgery

How are you gonna be blackpilled and have over 8000 posts on an inkwell forum but say height is cope?
cuz im 6'5 but sub par in terms of looks and it hasn;t given me the benefits people say it does

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
cuz im 6'5 but sub par in terms of looks and it hasn;t given me the benefits people say it does
If ur height starts with 6 and you’re at least average in the face you should do good if you put urself out there

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
If ur height starts with 6 and you’re at least average in the face you should do good if you put urself out there
cope

• JFL
ever since realizing he’s 5’6, height has been cope

• +1
ever since realizing he’s 5’6, height has been cope
cope, i've sent my dog shit frame to pepole before and they can vouch for the fact im tall

cope, i've sent my dog shit frame to people before and they can vouch for the fact im tall
Tales all 6’5 people have ogre frames

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
i don't think you can change your frame even with surgeries is there are any clavicle lengthening surgery ?
yeah

i rather be 5'10 with a good frame then 6'2 and a framecel

foids are height goblins these days theres lots of ugly faggots who get with foids just because of their height from what i've seen

Ex: 5'10 Strong HTN with Good Frame beat an 6'2 MTN average frame?
The 5'10 would just look like a gymcel in your mind, but im talking abt Aesthetic frame
Yes. But only at 5’9+