• IMG_4568.jpeg
    IMG_4568.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    599.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Patrick bateman gonial angle. Mirin'. Most ppl here say you need a long ramus but I think it looks disgusting, I think higher gonial angle mogs.

But sure, a genio would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Patrick bateman gonial angle. Mirin'. Most ppl here say you need a long ramus but I think it looks disgusting, I think higher gonial angle mogs.

what does mirin mean :D and is that patrick batrman gonial angle good

• JFL
what does mirin mean :D and is that patrick batrman gonial angle good
Mirin as in admiring.

And whether thats good or bad is highly subjective. Do you find henry cavill's jaw attractive? Do you find christian bale's jaw attractive?

Henry cavill has a low gonial angle, meaning his jaw is parallel to the ground. Meanwhile bale's points towards the ground. A lower gonial angle will make your jaw look squared whilst the higher gonial angle will make it look V-shaped.

I prefer a high gonial angle as long as your mandible is long enough so that you aren't recessed, which your jaw isn't. So imo its good

Mirin as in admiring.

And whether thats good or bad is highly subjective. Do you find henry cavill's jaw attractive? Do you find christian bale's jaw attractive?

Henry cavill has a low gonial angle, meaning his jaw is parallel to the ground. Meanwhile bale's points towards the ground. A lower gonial angle will make your jaw look squared whilst the higher gonial angle will make it look V-shaped.

I prefer a high gonial angle as long as your mandible is long enough so that you aren't recessed, which your jaw isn't. So imo its good
i thougt mirin was a zyzz thing bruh. and thank you :) do you know what psl am i or am i mtn or ltn

• +1
i thougt mirin was a zyzz thing bruh. and thank you :) do you know what psl am i or am i mtn or ltn
High-MTN imo, nothing too special but not many bad features either. Depends on location as well

High-MTN imo, nothing too special but not many bad features either. Depends on location as well
thank you this is maybe better picture i have acne

Attachments

• IMG_4571.jpeg
    IMG_4571.jpeg
    823 KB · Views: 0
and here

Attachments

• IMG_4574.jpeg
    IMG_4574.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 0
im getting braces but im thinking about genioplasty
That’s the biggest difference in attractiveness between a front profile and a side profile that I’ve ever seen. Unironically, you’d really benefit from a well designed lf2. @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and RealSurgerymax

Bateman looks recessed bc of his downgrowth borderline short face syndrome is the way.

• JFL
Damn your nose is really small

Where is your maxilla, bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ryuken
bro what i need to do

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and ryuken
If you want to do jaw surgery, don't get braces until you talk to a surgeon.
bro there is no going back and i cant do suregery before 18 anyway bc my family

Bateman looks recessed bc of his downgrowth borderline short face syndrome is the way.
Can you stop following me and promoting minecraft steve look in every reply?

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Not my fault your shitty agenda for reccesion is everywhere:feelshaha:

The recessed nose is more an issue than the chin. You need LF2 but the thing is you still look weirdly decent from the front; most people with this level of nose recession tend to look much worse from the front. I think you could have a potentially insane jaw surgery result. You have a seriously Asian phenotype despite being white

Last edited:
im getting braces but im thinking about genioplasty
How old are you? if you're still young and you have an adequate diet, ive found from personal experience that mewing genuinely has worked for me and my maxilla is way more forward grown then it was a year ago when i started

How old are you? if you're still young and you have an adequate diet, ive found from personal experience that mewing genuinely has worked for me and my maxilla is way more forward grown then it was a year ago when i started
im 15 born in 2009 i think i will try mewing

u have no failos why tf would you risk botching urself