get some bitches on yo dick
title

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
better than no fat pads

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
better than no fat pads
damn straight, but will it make up for recesed infra, or fix the appearance of recessed infras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and BrahminBoss
good won't cut it, need to have great fat pads bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
to an extent but infras are what are somewhat responsible for pct and no scleral show, if you have both i dont see why infras are required provided you have good fat pads. i think gandy also had recessd infras but good fat pads beneath the lower lid.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31087 and Deleted member 18879
Prominent upper maxilla means you don't need fat pads there at all. Otherwise you will spend your 30s just waiting for your eye area to start looking like shit due to fat pad loss.

to an extent but infras are what are somewhat responsible for pct and no scleral show, if you have both i dont see why infras are required provided you have good fat pads. i think gandy also had recessd infras but good fat pads beneath the lower lid.
yes i have pct and no sclera show but i think my infras are recessed. i think i just need to increase fat. am i right?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes i have pct and no sclera show but i think my infras are recessed. i think i just need to increase fat. am i right? View attachment 2306797
if you're fat as fuck your infras are basically smothered and your eyes become hooded. So you will be able to make up for any eyecel related issues. Just don't get too fat. But here's an example of how you can cope with gaining weight. Look at this example, ignore his body, just look at his eye area. Slayer.

Bacc1c41faeb3647d3f65540c3637040  christian bale hollywood

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok